Music Database doesn't work for me! (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Devs!

Until now i have only used the "shared view" for my music in MP! But it becomes more and more slowly and now i like to have all the benefits of database use! But scanning the database doesn't work for me and i don't know why! In MP Config -> Music Database i have ticked all my musicfolders but MP is only counting the files in the folders (8 folders and more than 12.000 files), it takes - maybe - 20 seconds and i get a database of 96 Kb! The database is attached! If i try to build a database with MPTagthat, i first get a Net framework error ->

attachment.php

then MPTagthat crashes ->

attachment.php

The musicfiles are tagged proper! Most of them are stored as lossless images with cuesheet!

Could you please help, to solve the issues?

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• Bild011.jpg
      Bild011.jpg
      66.9 KB
    • Bild013.jpg
      Bild013.jpg
      24.2 KB
    • MusicDatabaseV11.zip
      30.6 KB
    • net framework error.txt
      30.7 KB

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Well the MPTagThat error is maybe, because Config is still running in the background.
    a build of the MP DB with MPTagThat is NOT the same as with MP. i just uses fields, which would be needed for tagging purposes. this function is only there if someone doesn't want to use MP for buiulding the db.

in your case you should use MP Config to create the database. and then MPTagThat may use this for tagging purposes.

I Would need the configuration.log. Most probably we have some troubles with a cue file. We should see that in the log.
    Please delete the Database and restart a scan and then post the log.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Music Database doesn't work for me!

Hi Helmut!

Thanks for your reply! Logfile is attached!

Best regards

Helios

[Edit] If i set only one folder for scanning (Testfolder: inside are .wv/.cue; .ape/.cue; .flac/.cue; .m3 single files; .flac single fliles) all is working great!

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    As i expected. A CUE file contains an error:
    Exception processing CUE File F:\Klassik\Alben\Dieter Klöcker (2007) - Cartellieri - Concertos and Chamber Music (HQ)\Disc 02 - Wind Concertos Vol. 2\01 - Wind Concertos Vol. 2.wv.cue: Die Länge darf nicht kleiner als 0 (null) sein.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Music Database doesn't work for me!

As i expected. A CUE file contains an error:
    Exception processing CUE File F:\Klassik\Alben\Dieter Klöcker (2007) - Cartellieri - Concertos and Chamber Music (HQ)\Disc 02 - Wind Concertos Vol. 2\01 - Wind Concertos Vol. 2.wv.cue: Die Länge darf nicht kleiner als 0 (null) sein.

Hi Helmut!

Yes, i have found this issue too! Is it possible for the future, to make the grabber a little bit less sensitive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom