[confirm] [Music] #Play.Current.Thumb not updated while playing webstreams (1 Viewer)

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    jameson_uk told me to post this here. He helped me during the 1.2 cycle, when MP wouldn't relay the artist info of audio webstreams to Fanarthandler and wouldn't trigger during artist change, so there was no (backdrop) fanart in the "Now Playing" screen. This is somewhat of a follow up, since it's fixed for backdrops now but persists for the #Play.Current.Thumb element, which can be album or artist art. Again, it's working for local data but not for audio webstreams like e.g. Shoutcast.

Steps to reproduce
    - Pick a skin which makes use of the #Play.Current.Thumb element in Music section (I'm using MayaHD)
    - Configure Fanarthandler plugin to grab artist and/or album thumb art in Music section
    - Play an audio webstream that provides artist information with Shoutcast Directory plugin or playlist file from shares.

I don't have access to MP for a few days, so can't post logs right now. Perhaps someone could do that for me, since jameson_uk was able to easily reproduce it in the past.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom