[not reproducible] Music: Sort - Bug (1 Viewer)

briegel

Portal Pro
July 2, 2008
Germany Germany
I'm back again with a new effect.

In the Music section, shares viev.
I sort the titles of an album by "4 Titlenumber".
Result: (In the list all titles are sortet by the number 1,2,3...)

Than i move the focus to any title, i.e. number 4 and press "enter" on the keyboard.
Result: MePo transfers the whole album to the playlist and starts playing title 4. So far so good.

Than i do the same again ( I enter the menu and sort all titles again by "4 Tiltenumber".
I switch back to the list of titles and focus any title, i.e. number 9 and press "enter" again.
Result: Now MePo transfers the whole album to the playlist (OK) and starts playing title number 8 !!!

This functions with all sort methods (Name, Artist,...)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Sorry for the late reply, but i'm unable to reproduce this whatever i try. Tested with both DW and Titan skin.
    If the problem is easily reproducible by you, please post full debug logs after reproducing the issue and fill in your system specs.

Thread set to 'Not reproducible'

briegel

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2008
    Germany Germany
    I just tried to reproduce the bug with another system, but it is not possible.
    May be that this Bug / effect only appears with the first System on wich i already deleted MP1.6 Pre Release. :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    N How to shuffle all my music, and how to sort by album artist General 4
    B some music videos stutter Watch / Listen Media 0
    horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not shuffle Fanart Handler 20
    horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not appear immediately after downloading Fanart Handler 272
    horned_reaper [Music] 5012: Start current music track from the beginning Improvement Suggestions 37
    horned_reaper [solved] 5012: Restart current music track General Support 13
    atlantic How to use Spotify inside Mediaportal? Listen Music 18
    horned_reaper [solved] Music playback hangs General Support 58
    globaldonkey Music Database Error Listen Music 1
    joecrow Music on Headphones Listen Music 8
    2BitSculptor MP 1.23.. music stops playing General Support 6
    Sarxas What Music Are You Listening To? OffTopic 0
    Edwardfc [solved] Mp 2.2.1 Configuration Issues - Goes to Sleep while playing Music General 6
    G [fixed] [MP2-786] Party Music Player can only play playlists with less than 1000 items 2.2 Archive 7
    KlausWirn Music crash Bass crash no change to play music Installation, configuration support 2
    BlueMax1916 [confirm] Music: Every 2nd track skipped MediaPortal 2 30
    N Music player help Listen Music 4
    R MP 2.2 client spielt audio-titel kurz an und springt dann zum nächten Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
    joecrow Music: Fade Out not working 1.20 Pre Release 0
    M Music playback stops after certain files 1.19 0
    R Sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog Improvement Suggestions 4
    H [solved] Video database genres, sort titles and collection thumbnails Newcomers Forum 12
    R Bug: Video Folders disappear General Support 11
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    framug [Approved] Fix Irtrans config bug Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 4
    Top Bottom