mvCentral 1.0.5.453 RC Titan Support Released (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    And you can be more verbose upgrade? At least the album well, etc.?
    mvc4.jpg

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I turn off the replacement, try to search, but no result found :(

View attachment 124290View attachment 124291 View attachment 124292

Code:
    19-Mar-2013 12:07:20  Info [	  FilenameParser]: Compiling Parsing Expressions
    19-Mar-2013 12:07:20  Info [	  FilenameParser]: Finished Compiling Parsing Expressions, found 4 valid expressions
    19-Mar-2013 12:07:20  Info [	  FilenameParser]: Compiling Replacement Expressions
    19-Mar-2013 12:07:23  Info [  MusicVideoImporter]: User reprocessing Mariss Jansons & Vienna Philharmonic - New Year's Concert 2012.avi
    19-Mar-2013 12:07:23  Info [  MusicVideoImporter]: No exact match for Mariss Jansons & Vienna Philharmonic - New Year's Concert 2012.avi

But http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?method=album.search&artist=Mariss Jansons and Vienna Philharmonic&album=New Year's Concert 2012&api_key=eadfb84ac56eddbf072efbfc18a90845 founf it :(

Hi,

Just checked this and will not find just an album, MvC finds tracks and then looks for the album - if you had a track from the album say 'Mariss Jansons - Vaterländischer Marsch' it would find this link this to the album, see below. fi

Am I correct in thinking this is the full concert as a video, dvd rip or such?

Assuming this is the case what is really needed is a way to mark this as a DVD, cant do that currently but should be possible fairly easily.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      159.7 KB
    Last edited:

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    And you can be more verbose upgrade? At least the album well, etc.?
    View attachment 124293

Not much more I can put there, did look at that screen recently and all it is really for is to show you if there is a MBID for the track. I could dig out for info, year, genre etc but that would mean going back to last.fm for each track in the list - would impact import time too much.

Thanks

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hi,

Not much more I can put there, did look at that screen recently and all it is really for is to show you if there is a MBID for the track. I could dig out for info, year, genre etc but that would mean going back to last.fm for each track in the list - would impact import time too much.
    It is a pity the album title is not strong enough: (

Am I correct in thinking this is the full concert as a video, dvd rip or such? Assuming this is the case what is really needed is a way to mark this as a DVD, cant do that currently but should be possible fairly easily.
    I thought that if I show only the actor is looking mvc all the tracks on the actor, if you specify the name of the actor and the track that he was looking for a track in a given actor, if present, and the album is still looking for an actor who has an album and a track. If you specify an actor and an album that searches for this album. As for me so well.

Yes it DVDRip concert.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I add CD/Clear art support for mvCentral Titan skin

11-10-52.png

Attachments

• mvc.zip
      11.5 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How to determine Album name for selected item in playlist view? #selectedartist work fine, #selectedalbum? Or?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I fix mvCentral playlist view:
    21-16-52.png

Add CD/Clear art support for mvCentral in Titan skin for Fullscreen Video & OSD.
    21-15-53.png 21-17-38.png

Attachments

• MV.zip
      16.2 KB

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The MediaPortal Extensions Manager lists MvCentral as version 1.0.3.415 [Stable]. Ist that correct or is that listing outdated?
    Or in other words: What do I have to use with Titan Skin? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom