mvCentral 1.0.5.453 RC Titan Support Released (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I was wondering if it is possible to resume the video from last played, like the pop up option used in my videos/moving pictures, ie: Resumed from last played/start from beginning.
And does this support stacking of video files? I can't seem to do this either, but can with my videos/moving pictures. Maybe something I'm missing in the configuration setup?
I really like this plug a lot, this is a keeper.
Thanks.

Last edited:

momeijer

Portal Member
February 16, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

I would kindly like to request if mvCentral could be made compatible with MP 1.4.0 pre-release. It shows as incompatible plugin with the current release.

2013-05-19 23:15:15,811] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'mvCentral, Version=1.0.4.439, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!

I have raised it as issue (defect) on your bugtracker, reading afterwards that this may be the wrong place to have posted the current issue.

Thanks!

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hi,

I would kindly like to request if mvCentral could be made compatible with MP 1.4.0 pre-release. It shows as incompatible plugin with the current release.

2013-05-19 23:15:15,811] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'mvCentral, Version=1.0.4.439, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!

I have raised it as issue (defect) on your bugtracker, reading afterwards that this may be the wrong place to have posted the current issue.

Thanks!
Hi,

Working on it as I type...next couple of days with luck..

Thanks

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Trevor,
I was wondering if it is possible to resume the video from last played, like the pop up option used in my videos/moving pictures, ie: Resumed from last played/start from beginning.
And does this support stacking of video files?

I guess not right?,,,,,, Maybe in near future release then?

Thanks a bunch.

DonBogo

Portal Pro
July 26, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
Tested .447 with 1.4pre and Titan and works! Also all my previous personal setting are in use! Thanks trevor

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Trevor,
And does this support stacking of video files?

I guess not right?,,,,,, Maybe in near future release then?

Thanks a bunch.

Hi Rawpaw,

Sorry for the delayed response, I will look at this - does not currently do this and not something I had considered for 3-5min videos, that said I have a few full length concert vids these days so can see this would be a benefit.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom