mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    that's bizarre. tryrestart. i also have jdownloaddownloader but i think this might be quicker and easier if you might already have the video and don't want multiple copies.

wilcken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2011
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi! My mvcentral "crash" when i import my files. it just stops at retrieving deatails for:

the log says:

at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.MusicVideoImporter.AssignAndCommit(MusicVideoMatch match, Boolean update)
    at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.MusicVideoImporter.ProcessNextApprovedMatches()
    at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.MusicVideoImporter.ScanMedia()
    09-Aug-2013 11:47:49 Fatal [ MusicVideoImporter]: Unhandled error in MediaScanner. System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)

jon_in_phx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi! My mvcentral "crash" when i import my files. it just stops at retrieving deatails for:

the log says:

at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.MusicVideoImporter.AssignAndCommit(MusicVideoMatch match, Boolean update)
    at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.MusicVideoImporter.ProcessNextApprovedMatches()
    at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.MusicVideoImporter.ScanMedia()
    09-Aug-2013 11:47:49 Fatal [ MusicVideoImporter]: Unhandled error in MediaScanner. System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)

While loading a fresh copy of MP 1.4 and mvCentral (1.0.5.453) onto a new system, I'm having the same problem as wilcken. The mvCentral importer hangs consistently for some videos after (apparently) a fatal error is returned from MusicVideoImporter.

The importer fails consistently for only some of the videos (maybe one out of three). After it fails I find that much data for the video was already stored to the database.

For the videos that fail, the 'Play/Grab Frame' feature doesn't work. I can get it to work by copying the database “Play Time” value from an old database to the new. (The “Play Time” database value is left blank when the importer hands.)

The last time I used mvCentral configuration was MP 1.3 and then, everything worked. Sorry, I can't recall what version of mvCentral I was using then.

One thing I've noticed from the logs is that the website “www.htbackdrops.com” is called. Should this be “www.htbackdrops.org”?

The log I've attached is when I send one failing video (How Can I Be Sure) back to the importer from the library screen.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional info. MvCentral is a valuable addition to MP! :LOL:

Regards,
    Jon

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, have you had the time to check this?

"Hi. Is it possible to make a view that lists all the musicvideos and show a screenshot icon (in icon view). Like in online videos when you browse youtube videos. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom