My Alarm feature request (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It would have been nice to create alarms on certain dates.
Like birthdays, tvshows 2 weeks from now etc.

Clicking down on hours when 0 should wrap down to 23.
Cicking down on minutes when 0 should wrap down to 59.
Same thing happens when the values are 23/59 it wont go up to 0.

If i want the time 23:59, i need to click 23 + 59 times :).

Maybe some feature that allows one click and it increases/decreases
while it's pressed.

Also an option to replay the mp3 file a certain time, like 2 minutes, 2
hours or whatver i choose. Or maybe replay it n times.
I have a pretty short alarm mp3 file which i use, but 5 seconds
is too short for me to notice it at times.

Dst

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this situation, and that people may preferentially view 2.1.3 as the current stable.
Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this...
Hello all, I would like to try MediaPortal 2, but have run into a show stopping installation bug. The installation fails with...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded correctly, but the title of the recording is incorrect. The recording name is the name of the show just before in the EPG. Why do I think this is a MediaPortal bug? 1. Available EPG options depend on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom