My Alarm (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

can someone create an optional plugin "My Alarm"

I use a program called Banshee Screamer Alarm, probably among the best alarm programs ever made.

It would be great if someone made an alarm that either played an MP3 or something to wake you up, or just looped an alarm sound. And of course the remote can be used to snooze or something

what do you guy's think?

is it fairly easy to make?

A

Anonymous

I like the idea of it but i dont know if i would trust it. it would suck if you didnt wake up on time just cuz my computer or MP crashed.

A

Anonymous

NotoriousSway said:
I like the idea of it but i dont know if i would trust it. it would suck if you didnt wake up on time just cuz my computer or MP crashed.

thats a risk you run with windows in general ;)

btw, i've been using banshee screamer for years now, and i've never been late to any of my lectures. If a reliable plugin is made for alarms, this wont even be a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
First, to answer your question, the missing movies were in DVD format, which is to say that under the folder with the name of the film are two folders, one Audio_TS (generally empty) and one Video_TS. Some of my movies are .wmv, some .avi, etc., but the majority are in the above format. I have found that by changing a display...
First, to answer your question, the missing movies were in DVD format, which is to say that under the folder with the name of the...
I have used MP in the past; I think the one I used the longest was 1.15, but it has been a while. My problem is fairly simple. I...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom