pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ok - I have now done it hardcore - created a new database and copied over from the old databese the content only - removed all tables which are not existing or had issues (duplcate Primary index) or rows which are not existing in the new sheme (like plex ...?) and it started up afterwards correctly. If there is any interest in the original database please tell me - I will keep a copy.

Last edited:

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've forwarded your error on, sadly there's no workaround I can provide for you. As an edge case it a little more involved to properly diagnose and fix so just involves some trial and error.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    same result. But anyway - let's keep it as it is as I have a working copy now. Still if there is any interest in looking why the error happens I have the database saved so I can upload it if needed.

As written before I simply have created a blank one and copied the content - during the copy all rows not existing where displayed so I have removed these

I also have removed all tables which were not present in the newly created ones (most of the seemed to be empty anyway)

also there were about 5 tables where I got a duplictate Index error - but these can be the ones prefilled with values during the setup (JMM Account, ...).

Attachments

• 2017-12-31.txt
      16.6 KB

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    If you want to further diagnose the problem with your old DB, jump on Discord and post in support for da3dsoul, he's been working on your problem and it would be better for him in real time.

justfun

Portal Member
    November 18, 2010
    Thanks to everyone on the team for the new release! Not only is My Anime 3 working again, but all my other problems were solved as well.

After a quick look everything looks great with the new My Anime 3 version. I am only wondering about the nice new season listing: While it is sorted chronologically in Shoko Desktop, it is sorted alphabetically in My Anime 3 (using the StreamedMP skin). Should I somehow fix this in my setup or can only the developers do that?

Kayanesa

January 8, 2018
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hello, i have been having trouble with my anime 3 new version 3.7.1.0
    It was always crashing when i was looking at all my list of anime.
    So i re-installed Media portal to be sure to be fresh and then the pluging and it was working.
    Then i reconfigured my setting to how i like it but i found out that i can't change the view to anything other than default or my media portal crash instantly.
    So i was wondering if the different view where dropped or it's a bug or a problem on my side?
    Really hope i can still use the cover flow view

I forgot to mention the view is working fine on any other place like my movie and tv serie wich is why i'm thinking it's a porblem with my anime 3.

Last edited:

Kayanesa

January 8, 2018
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    alright here is the log
    also added media portal log in case it can help, I made the crash appen on media portal so this way the error is at the end of the log and easy to find

Attachments

• MediaPortal.log
      46 KB
    • MyAnime3.log
      9.9 KB
    • 2018-01-08.txt
      259.1 KB

Neoculture

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2011
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hello all,
    I recently installed MyAnime3 version 3.7.1.0 and have hit a snag :- although there are XML for other themes/skins, the "main" set of XML seem to be missing for Default and DefaultWide (the latter being what I use). I confirmed this by copying the XMLs from another skin and the main menu came up. It looked ugly, but it came up. ^_^

Can someone point me to where I might find the missing XML files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom