pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The version promoted on the new site is 3.4.4.5 but the download link is for 3.4.4.3

Codex

Portal Member
    April 21, 2010
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Weird, since update I now get:
    upload_2015-10-20_21-20-18.png

Decided to try reinstalling and now only get this far:
    upload_2015-10-20_21-22-0.png

Doesn't seem to want to use my existing db anymore, decided to try and make a new one too and get the same problem :/ even with fresh install etc.
    Any ideas? ):

This is on windows 8.1 with sql 2014 (which has work for well over a year without issue). Haven't had a chance to migrate to 10 yet for my media setup.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    what versions of Server and Desktop do you have?

And do you remember what you were upgrading from?

Codex

Portal Member
    April 21, 2010
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    what versions of Server and Desktop do you have?

And do you remember what you were upgrading from?
    JMM_Server_Setup_3.4.4.3 is what I reinstalled to try get running again. The install that has died was the same version also. It appeared that it had started updating but mustn't have :/

Still dead. Will just have to wipe for Windows 10 at some stage and hope for the best, doesn't seem like it wants to talk to ms sql properly anymore :/

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello,

I've just installed JMM server, mysql server, JMM desktop and my anime 3, and also made an account on aniDB.
    At first I started to scan my anime collection, but at a certain point I got two problems:

I got the error "paused due to BAN from aniDB (UDP)" on JMM server interface, and if I try to connect from JMM desktop with aniDB credentials, it gets me "login failed" even if I can login correctly in the aniDB site online.

What could it be the issue?

DerRM

May 16, 2009
    Hi,

since the last update I got some problems with the Watched/Unwatched Episode marking. If a file gets added and hashed it is first unwatched in my episode list. The problem is that the series and/or group that encapsulates the episode does not get changed to an unwatched state and as a result never appears in the Continue Watching group. So it stays if all the episodes in it were still all watched. If I go into a series and set a watched file to unwatched manually, it works as expected and the whole series is set to have still unwatched episodes. Is there anything I could do to fix this problem? It appeared after updating to the current JMM Server version (3.4.5.3), My Anime 3 is still 3.4.4.3.

Another thing I noticed is that if I scan files and send requests to get AniDB info data all works well but if I try to update the AniDB Info manually by clicking the button in the JMM Server i get immediately banned. After clearing the queue and continuing with hashing new files the retrieving of AniDB info all works ok as before. Is the banning done by the JMM Server or is it done by the AniDB backend?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yup have also noticed this bug, and am working on a fix now

Thanks

pmwolf

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2010
    Hi

I got a question about how a hardware update will affect my anime 3 set up.

Currently I have a few network share NAS1, NAS2, NAS3 ect... NAS1 is a shared location on a old linux server

I am replacing the linux server with a new network attached storage solution.

My question is how can I minimize the problems on my anime 3 I don't want to have to reimport every thing into my db.

I use a mysql DB if that matters.

My current plan is to move the data from NAS1 to the new network NAS location. I will then rename NAS1 to NAS1Old and disable it from my anime 3 and name the new location as NAS1 will my anime 3 be happy with this solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom