My Czech & Slovak TV - Markiza, Nova, Stv, Ctv, JOJ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    New version released (based on OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0). Fixed TV Markiza, TV Doma (migrating to VOYO (as TV Nova), but its much more worse).

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    New version released (based on OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0). Added back TV Barrandov - thanks Pablik for finding solution.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    New version released (based on OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0). Fixed TV Barrandov - added high quality and HD videos, again thanks Pablik :)

festr

Portal Member
    January 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi, I'm very sorry, but I'm missing some fundamental information how to download this plugin. Please help.

edit: ok, I've to download onlinevideos plugin, but as you wrote: "1.0.0 released", does it means that there is some update mechanism in onlinevideos to update to your scripts or somehting like that?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi, I'm very sorry, but I'm missing some fundamental information how to download this plugin. Please help.

edit: ok, I've to download onlinevideos plugin, but as you wrote: "1.0.0 released", does it means that there is some update mechanism in onlinevideos to update to your scripts or somehting like that?

Hi,

I assume that you have OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0 installed. OnlineVideos has its own update mechanism to update sites. Run MP and go to OV section. On screen should display some sites. Show context menu (on left or right side - depends on used skin - for default skin is context menu on left side). Go to 'Manage sites'. On screen should display list of sites updated in last time. In context menu you can filter sites - if you want sites from me choose in 'Filter: Creator' value 'juraj.horvath' and then choose 'Refresh'. Sites from me should display. Choose site which you want and choose 'Add to my sites'. Sites should be added and now is usable in OV.

festr

Portal Member
    January 2, 2007
    Home Country
    thank you very much! You should put it to the first post of this thread.

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    thank you very much! You should put it to the first post of this thread.

I think it would be better to close this thread and create a new one in Online Videos section, preferably as a "Sticky Thread". It will be the best solution mainly for beginners.

JiRo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom