My eBay plugin updated to 0.1.2.0 (2 Viewers)

GigaFist

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My eBay plugin updated to 0.1.2.0

Hi there,

I'm wondering whether someone will continue to develop/update this great plugin and make it working with the current MP version .. since it does not work when you enter the plugin in MP (installation and setup works fine)

A black screen with the following error msg in the center of the TV appears:
    Missing or invalid file: C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Blue3wide\myebay.xml

MP shows the following info (unfortunately in German language only): "Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt." (Translated: Object reference not set to an object instance.)

Hope someone else is interested in this plugin to be updated :)

cya

andreavb

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

I'm happy to see that people are still interetsed in my plugin, but I've stopped developing it some time ago.
    If you need it, I can upload the code so if there is someone interested in continue developing it, he will have a good start. at this time I am too busy to keep developing it...

if someone is interested please let me know

I have a developing Visual Basic site so maybe I can upload it there if someone wants to download it.

Hi again,

just a stupid question:
    did you put the myebay.xml file inside your skin folder?
    maybe the error is more related to something wrong or incompatible inside the xml skin...I am sure a skinner will fix it in a minute! hope we'll get someone to help us...

if we find a team of people interested in developing this plugin, I'll surely give a hand! no problem!

GigaFist

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thanks for your quick reply!

Sometimes it is as simple: The file was missing in the folder. I copied the myebay.xml from the "BlueTwo wide" into the "Blue3wide" folder to fix the problem.

Btw. it is a big thing to add the function when you want to see the things you are currently selling? I have a bit less than basic VB knowledge, but I can PHP and with a bit help I would like to try to add this by myself.

cya

k15213

March 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hi cya,

sorry, but where can i find the "bluetwo wide" myebay.xml?

because in my skin-folder is only the "blue3wide" skin.

best regards

GigaFist

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

The Plugin normally is beeing installed into the "old" skin folder structure, namely BlueTwo and BlueTwo wide. The fact that this has been changed somewhere in the past means that the plugin is not beeing installed into the current used skin folder, namely Blue3 and Blue3Wide.

So I guess that you haven't installed the plugin up to know, rather then you expect it there by default (means you it comes with MP by default, but it doesn't)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom