My Emulator 2: Game Emulators set up (1 Viewer)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you have dolphin already running outside of MP, just add an new emulator in the emulators2 configuration and use the settings from my screenshot below.

dolphin.png

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Tried your settings but come up with an error. ( Unexpected Charactors Following Option 'B').
    Thanks for your help

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have you typed in the parameters in big letters?If so use small ones please...some applications are case sensitiv.
    Which Version of dolphin do you use? Maybe you need to download the latest one.

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    I used small letters and i downloaded the newest Dolphin from there web site. For the wii games can you use the xbox controller. Iuse the controller for all my emulators.[DOUBLEPOST=1353683102][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks again for all your help:)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I use an xbox360 controller too...works fine so far.
    So is it working now or does the problem still be present? Maybe you try only one parameter first and we will see if dolphin is running with them.
    can you post a screenshot from the configuration windows?

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Sorry i'm doing this at my office and i wont be there till tomorrow. How do you post a screenshot. Never did this before.[DOUBLEPOST=1353685844][/DOUBLEPOST]Also gamecube games are iso and gcm files. Should i have bolth in istead of only iso.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just found out, that i enabled "use quotes in paths" inside the settings tab. so please enable it as well and test it again.
    I am pretty sure that the missing quotes are the cause for your problem.

EDIT: For your gamecube games...i would add an additional emulator for your GC games with the same settings (except the filter settings and ROM directory) as the emulator for WII games. I think its better because you have both emulators/games separately.

Last edited:

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Still can't get it to work i enabled "use quotes in path" the still the same problem. if i change the parameter to /e i get (unxpected parameter : portal/gamecube. if i do b/ i get ( c/users/duane/desktop ).
    I don't know what to do.undefined

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Again i'm trying to set-up my emulators 2 in MediaPortal 1.3.0. I have Nintendo 64 working and PS2 but i can't get Gamecube to work and now Dreamcast ( dreamcast emulator starts up in MediaPortal but dosen't load the game (just stays in the emulator)). If somebody who has these emulators working, can you please show how the setups (config.) are done. This is alot harder than i thought.
    Thanks for the help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom