My Films and .nfo grabber don't grab all the covers (1 Viewer)

Flavio

Portal Member
May 11, 2019
Italy Italy
Country flag
Hi,
I installed Mediaportal 1.22 with the My Films plugins and started the grab of my files all stored in separate folders, one for each movie. Within each folder there is the .nfo file created with MediaCompanion and there are all the artwork files including the covers that are named according to the "movie title - poster.jpg" rule. The grabber .nfo has recognized all my films but only 60% of the covers have been imported, discarding a good 40%. Why did this happen? Where am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Recording films that have an "intermission" General 3
T [solved] Filme müssen zweimal angeklickt werden, bevor sie abspielen Video & DVD 1
cerberus Moving Pictures zeigt Film Spezifikationen nicht richtig Plugins & Erweiterungen 12
C MP 1.19: Filme / Videos starten nicht Video & DVD 2
cbr954rr Movie sets in films General 20
Patrik-See Sortierung der Filme auf der Festplatte in Ordnern (Struktur) Allgemeines Supportforum 3
D Large xml database in My Movies Management. I remain unclear on use My Films as bridge to MP2.2 General 9
R Mp restarts when scrolling down list of films Moving Pictures 8
T [solved] Filme/Videos werden nicht abgespielt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 10
hounddog How to get My Films working in MP 1.20 My Films 5
J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
cbr954rr [fixed] Movie db refresh on changes of nfo and correct spelling of words in titles 2.2 Archive 33
M reimport of movies with changed nfo files General 14
KlausWirn [solved] MePo1 Cover und Fanart in .nfo Datei ablegen Allgemeines Supportforum 8
J Help with new grabber file. WebEPG 1
A 1.24.0 CD art grabber not working in Shares view 1.24 Pre Release 17
geotwticher TV Guide EPG Grabber for Australia 2020 RIP freepg.tv General 4
C Grabbers broken General Support 24
vuego Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
W [solved] MP 1.20 Video IMDB no showing plot General Support 129
vuego Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
Top Bottom