160 seagate 7200.7
liteon dvd
MCE2005 remote

Win xp pro sp.2
MP 8)

IMG_6389%20(Large).JPG

IMG_6388%20(Large).JPG

IMG_6391%20(Large).JPG

And here are some pics of the whole setup. The TV is only a temp tv :?
IMG_6400%20(Large).JPG

IMG_6401%20(Large).JPG

IMG_6399%20(Large).JPG

and if a 21" tv isn't enough, maybe a 100" projetor will do it
IMG_6402%20(Large).JPG

Enjoy

A

Anonymous

yo,,,

Hey Lynge,

Nice setup!!! Do you have any hints for a Danish guy before I crash Showshifter and start using MP. How is the remote doing?? I have tested MP on my notebook for a week now testing radio, music, video and photo and it works fine but I have not tested the tv setup yet...

How is it working for you??

Jeppe

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and Win10 VM with my TV tuner passed through via Unraid 6 and it would always drop packets when tuned to HD channels via DVB-T2. SD channels always seemed to be ok.
No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and...
MediaServer8 is an unRAID based storage system which, using virtualisation technology, also incorporates a MediaPortal / ArgusTV...
Replies
Views
D
AW: Re: AW: Single seat HTPC migrated to server-client setup Thanks!
AW: Re: AW: Single seat HTPC migrated to server-client setup Thanks!
Hi, since about 9 months I have been running MediaPortal on a single seat machine. Specs: - ASUS M2A-VM - Athlon X2 3800+ -...
Replies
Views
dm15644
D
I'm not exactly sure what you are saying you want to be able to do. So sorry if I'm way off then. But you mention TitanTV. If you want to use TitanTV to pull down the TV guide for recording using MP, then you should be able to use mc2xml and the built-in XmlTV TV server plug-in. But you haven't listed a tuner card in your specs so...
I'm not exactly sure what you are saying you want to be able to do. So sorry if I'm way off then. But you mention TitanTV. If you...
MediaPortal looks like an intriguing application and may fit my needs, but I have a few questions before I give it a try. I've gone...
Replies
Views
Nice Nmediapc made some new case's: NMEDIAPC.com - the leading Home Theater PC componenets manufactory who provide one stop shop for your HTPC needs. Visit us to build your dream HTPC, Media Center PC and Home Media server. We offer the most quiet, cooler, compact and multi-functional
Nice Nmediapc made some new case's: NMEDIAPC.com - the leading Home Theater PC componenets manufactory who provide one stop shop...
So I finally got my HTPC setup and after days of tweaking of it, here it is: Specs: Case: nMEDIAPC Black...
Replies
Views
Thanks dvbfreak, just replace my satellite.xml file with yours and it worked perfect, all sky and freeview LOF low: 10750000 LOF High: 10750000LNBSW: 20000000 Cheers
Thanks dvbfreak, just replace my satellite.xml file with yours and it worked perfect, all sky and freeview LOF low: 10750000...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle V7 Wide Windows Version: Win XP Sp 3 CPU Type: AMD Althon 3800 Processor...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom