Completed My 'Little' HTPC project (2 Viewers)

Deco

Portal Pro
August 26, 2005
Ireland
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
bigal said:
I bought mine for 90 €, but it is worth it! it has top quality

I can send a mail to them and ask if there is an english version

/BigAl

Thanks BigAl!

Deco.

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
Excellent work Bigal, finally someone using the LC02! :D

Question, how much clearance room is there for a larger heatsink in the case? I was hoping to do a similar project, but use a Zalman 7000Cu.

I also planned to buy the silverstone RC02 PCI-E riser card, so I could use the Terratec Cinergy 2400 card.

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
fathead said:
Question, how much clearance room is there for a larger heatsink in the case? I was hoping to do a similar project, but use a Zalman 7000Cu.

I also planned to buy the silverstone RC02 PCI-E riser card, so I could use the Terratec Cinergy 2400 card.

I don't think that a larger heatsink will fit without modification, you will lost the slimline place... my standard AMD fan/sink is quiet as hell!

The raisercard will work if the port is in it's the right place on the motherboard

/BigAl

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
bigal said:
fathead said:

I don't think that a larger heatsink will fit without modification, you will lost the slimline place... my standard AMD fan/sink is quiet as hell!

The raisercard will work if the port is in it's the right place on the motherboard

/BigAl

When you say it won't fit, do you mean it won't fit height wise or width wise?

As for the riser card, would it work for you on your board? If so the PCI-E version will work on mine as its the same layout.

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
A raisercard for PCIe 1x should work on the setup I got, yes

About the fen, i think the height is about 6cm, the heatsink you are talking about is round? i think it to not fit on that way ether check my fotos and make som calculations =)

/BigAl

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
Visuaguy said:
About the keyboard;
Is there a partnumber on the back of the keyboard? maybe we can trace that to the original manufacterer ( I am in holland and saw a keyboard like that once. cannot find it anymore though)

It is made in Austia so i think it may exict in more layouts then the nordic's.

Model# 5515 SE
Art.Nr# 3106-516

/BigAl

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
fathead said:
bigal, which PCI slot are you using with the riser in your setup? Would the AGP riser fit your setup?

There is no AGP in my setup, but there is agp and pci raisers that comes with the chassi.

I use a Cable-PCI-Extender that is flexible

/BigAl

Visuaguy

Portal Member
October 31, 2005
Haarlem, the netherlands
Deco said:
bigal said:
The keyboard is great! it can control the TV to, yes =)
It says that it is made in Austria on the backside so it may excit in many languages
/BigAl

IMHO if these guys bring out an English version, they're onto a winner!! Price may need some work though (seems to sell for €100 !)

Deco.

I found out through amitech.dk that the manufacturer is ruwido (http://www.ruwido.com/en/products_oem_standard_08.htm) and it is called the livingroom keyboard..

in holland i could find a reseller for it, and i asked them if they can deliver this keyboard too.
good luck finding one in your own country!

search for it on google

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom