My Lyrics 1.5.5.0 and 1.6.1.0 (updated 29-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Thanks for your Work! Will test it tomorrow...

by the way i got a small "bug" report within the scraper for lyrics007.com...
    When a Lyric is scraped from this site, theres always some HTML Code at the top of the lyric..

Code:
    </script>
    <br><fb:like send="false" layout="box_count" width="60" href="http://www.lyrics007.com/Spiderbait%20Lyrics/Black%20Betty%20Lyrics.html" show_faces="no" style="display:block;float:left;padding-top:5px;"></fb:like>

I looked at the Source but i am not a good coder but i think it should be possible without hours of work to fix this problem? Thanks in advance,

cheers

Thanks legnod,

Please see attached installer with the fix you've asked for.
    Waiting for your feedback.

Yoav

Attachments

• MyLyrics_1.7.0.28.MPE1
      427.6 KB
    Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the update, but i think its still not working....i tried different songs and updated the lyric via context menu -> find lyric but the code is still shown at the top...i attach some screenshots for you so you can see the problem...

Attachments

• mylyrics_screen.png
      mylyrics_screen.png
      3.2 MB
    • mylyrics_screen2.png
      mylyrics_screen2.png
      2.7 MB

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Thanks for the update, but i think its still not working....i tried different songs and updated the lyric via context menu -> find lyric but the code is still shown at the top...i attach some screenshots for you so you can see the problem...

Hi legnod,

Have you deleted these lyrics from database?
    I'm pretty sure that if you already search for a song (either from within MP or from plugin configuration) the lyrics that were found are saved in database, and the next time are pulled from the database.

You can try:
    Add a new song you never had, and get its lyrics
    or
    Go into MP configuration -> Plugins -> My Lyrics -> Config
    In the first tab there (Lyrics database) delete lyrics of a specific song and then test it.

If this works, you can then try to reset entire database LyricsDB (down below), and then go into 'Music database batch search' and re-search your entire music database (this can take long depending on your music database size)

Regards,
    Yoav

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok thanks...i will clear my lyric database...i already done that for the marked db...

Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Guys , first thank you yoav , for pick up develop (y)

i was testing the new version with MP 1.3.0 Alpha , her some feedback :
    1. with new search DB the Lyrics mod , work great and fast (i try it with 4 artist albums all tracks find lyrics ,all of them and fast ) so this part work good .
    2. with LRC mod , notting work only 1 track song was find , most songs with LRC mod , not bin find at all .... and that was the best features as the song text move with the song tune ... so you can sing along with the track playing ... if this can be fix ...will be great ;)
    3. skin file need to update to version 1.3.0 Dw style (as the one's come with installer are very old ... from the days of B3W... :eek: )
    i'm little bit too busy this days ... but if i find time i will update skin file for DW 1.3.0 ...

thanks again ,

Edit : and i did not see any thing like legnod reported.
    Edit 2: skin file's for MP DW 1.2.3 version ,can find her (a mod i make long time ago ...;)) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/update-default-wide-skin.101255/

i think can work also with 1.3.0 ... but will need to update more , but atlist no black BG will view :)

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Thanks ysmp, I will check that out.

If you have the time, or for that matter, if anyone else have the time and knowledge, it would be great to do some changes in My Lyrics layout in the default skins.
    Just post the myLyrics.xml files for both Default and DefaultWide skins, and I will be happy to check them and use them in the upcoming version.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Yoav , well I work a little on MP 1.3.0.A DW skin ( see screens..)

i work on my last mod ,and update it to 1.3.0.A style , add a few things , but still try to keep the old Default skin layout ..
    1. add hidden menu (screen 03) so now can jump to some others music screen from mylyircs plugin , Note global music search button will view only if plugin installed . (this add-on is with dammy buttons ,as the plugin no have this option ...but work great for me ,with no problem..;))
    2. add artist fanart to screen (need Fanarthandler plugin to be installed) if not default skin BG will view.

3. LrcPick status (ID 1011) not view even code is there (like i said LRC section not rally work ) only 1 song view o.k (screen 01 is LRC style)

screen 02 lyrics style ...

hope to find time in next few days to update the Default 4x3 skin, too .

Note : this xml file's are for MP 1.3.0.A ( even i sure they will work with MP 1.2.3 , but some things positions will not be just correct , for 1.2.3 users use the mod 3 post up link .)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      182.4 KB
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      201.2 KB
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      205.8 KB
    • myLyrics.xml
      27.5 KB
    • myLyrics.hiddenmenu.xml
      4.9 KB
    Last edited:

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for working on this. I think there is another case of HTML parsing problems. Several songs have a </p> in the text. The software does not display anything past it. I can't recall any particular songs, but one artist, Barry Manilow, had several with this problem.

(I'm assuming the full lyrics are present -- how would I check?)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Thanks for working on this. I think there is another case of HTML parsing problems. Several songs have a </p> in the text. The software does not display anything past it. I can't recall any particular songs, but one artist, Barry Manilow, had several with this problem.

(I'm assuming the full lyrics are present -- how would I check?)

Hi Pat,

1. It would be helpful if you give me the exact name (artist, song)
    2. Also, if you know which site has this problem, please write it. If not, you can configure MyLyrics to work with only one site at a time, then delete the specific lyrics from database, and start checking one by one which site is the one giving you </p> only.

Yoav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom