My Lyrics 1.5.5.0 and 1.6.1.0 (updated 29-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: My Lyrics 1.5.0.0 (released 14-03-2010)

Thanks for the new release of your great plugin. Any new news of adding support where the skinner could just display 3-4 active lines only from the LRC lyrics (if available), to achieve the following look (as discussed previously -> link to post)

54854d1265072549-my-lyrics-1-41-december-4th-2009-lyrics.jpg

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Thanks for the new release of your great plugin. Any new news of adding support where the skinner could just display 3-4 active lines only from the LRC lyrics (if available), to achieve the following look (as discussed previously -> link to post)

54854d1265072549-my-lyrics-1-41-december-4th-2009-lyrics.jpg
    It is included in the latest version:
    * Add: label controls with the ids 1400-1404. Two labels shows past LRC lines, one shows the current and the latter two show the upcoming lines.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Is it possible to stop mylyrics from highlighting the lyrics when changing song?

I think it's highlighting control ID's 1,402 and maybe more...

elhefe

Portal Member
    October 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina

is it possible to make it search a FOLDER for the lyrics?
    i use MINILyrics for winamp all the time, so i have aaaaall the lyrics for my songs in a folder. it'd be awesome if this plugin searched for the songs using their database/folder behaviour but i dont know if they have an open db or not.

thnx for the plugin thou, is awesome!

ps: kiwijunglist what's that skin? it looks AWESOME!

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Is it possible to stop mylyrics from highlighting the lyrics when changing song?

I think it's highlighting control ID's 1,402 and maybe more...

Sorry for the late reply - I must have missed it the first time around.

I'm not sure I quite understand your question. For regular lyrics the control with id 20 is selected so the tab buttons is enabled. The controls with id 4xx's is used to show LRC's. The lines are highligted as the song progress, but I quess you know that.

Ask me again if I didn't gave a satisfying answer.

cheers

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

is it possible to make it search a FOLDER for the lyrics?
    i use MINILyrics for winamp all the time, so i have aaaaall the lyrics for my songs in a folder. it'd be awesome if this plugin searched for the songs using their database/folder behaviour but i dont know if they have an open db or not.

You can use the "Import dir" feature in the first tab page in the configuration of the plugin.

Cheers.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

mackey - thanks, that's awesome! So will these controls work on the now playing screen, or will they only work within in the my lyrics plugin?

Also 1. if the new label controls can not be used in now playing, can the my lyrics plugin display the star rating of the currently playing track, and can the my lyrics plugin alter the star rating by using the numbers 1-5 on the keyboard?

2. is it possible for the plugin to only display lrc lyrics only and not display standard lyrics?

Thanks to you and SilentExcept for the new changes...

elhefe - StreamedMP mockup, but looks very similar to the current streamedmp skin

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

@mackey - thanks, that's awesome! So will these controls work on the now playing screen, or will they only work within in the my lyrics plugin?

Also 1. if the new label controls can not be used in now playing, can the my lyrics plugin display the star rating of the currently playing track, and can the my lyrics plugin alter the star rating by using the numbers 1-5 on the keyboard?

2. is it possible for the plugin to only display lrc lyrics only and not display standard lyrics?

Thanks to you and SilentExcept for the new changes...

@elhefe - StreamedMP mockup, but looks very similar to the current streamedmp skin

1. Only on mylyrics - and in that case you need the normal lyrics as well, but mylyrics focus that when changing song.
    So if you just have it on now playing mylyrics highlight the lines even though they are not being showed :(

2. I think you could just remove the control with ID20.

I took some time investigating this. But SilentException was a great help. Unfortunately didn't work out for me :(

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: My Lyrics 1.5.1.0 (released 04-08-2010)

New version 1.5.1.0 due to invalid lyrics returned by site lyricsplugin.com. This site is no longer supported.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Re: My Lyrics 1.5.1.0 (released 04-08-2010)

Hi Mackey,

As I promised, I worked on re-enabling Lyricspluginsite.com. :cool:

patch file attached.

Yoav

Attachments

• MyLyrics re-enable LyricsPlugin (using SVN3702).patch
      43.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom