My Lyrics 1.7.0 for MP 1.2.0 RC - 1.3.0 (30-08-2012) (1 Viewer)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Release notes for MyLyrics 1.7.0
    MyLyrics displays the lyric of the currently played song inside MediaPortal.
    The plugin can show LRC's and plain lyrics. It uses both musictags and online searches to find lyrics.
    Change log:
    • Version 1.7.0 is compatible with MP 1.2.0 RC or higher, and MP 1.3.0 Alpha.
    • Fix Lyrics007
    • Fix LyricsOnDemand
    • Added Shironet to the find lyrics screen under configuration
    • Project created from scratch, from sources from both SourceForge and Google Code.
    • Changed location of online update xml (need feedback on that - can you download from Extension Installer?)
    • New skin files from ysmp for Default & DefaultWide skin
    • Added screenshots from ysmp
    Basic features:
    - Dynamic search for the lyric (both LRC's and plain lyrics) to the currently played music file.
    - Browse your music database and select the songs to which you want to find lyrics.
    - Batch search for lyrics matching songs in music database.
    - Search single title and select amoung lyrics from various lyrics sites.
    - Add/delete/edit lyrics and save changes in lyrics databases.
    - Import/export lyrics to/from music tags.
    - Include lyrics from the Internet, musictags, text- and lrc-files.
    - Create a LRC from a basic lyric on the fly and share it with the community.
    Keys:
    - E key (or '0' button on remote): Toggle between lyric and editor screen.
    - P key: Toggle between LRC and LRC Pick screen.
    - F key: Toggle between LRC and lyric mode. In lyric mode a new online search starts.
    - S key: Increase the vertical scroll speed in scroll mode. A total of six speed available.
    - Numeric keys (or left or right on remote) to select among various LRC's on LRC Pick screen
    - Enter key (or 'OK' or '#' on remote): Tag line in LRC editor mode.
    - Backslash key (or '*' on remote): Delete the last tagged line in LRC editor mode.
    - F9 (or info button on remote): Shows context menu
    Screens:
    - Lyric: shows lyric with coverart on the right.
    (Two sub modes for both Lyrics basic and Lyrics wide: static (default) or scroll mode)
    - LRC: shows lrc file and coverart on the right.
    - LRC pick: uses BennieBoy's LRCFinder to select among different matching LRC entries.
    - LRC editor: enables the creation of lrc lyric from a plain lyric.
    - Translation screen. See a translated version of the lyric.
    You can download version either from Extension Installer or from google project

Edit (01-09-2012) : Add DW Screenshots .

Attachments

• LRC Mod.jpg
      LRC Mod.jpg
      201.2 KB
    • Lyrics Mod.jpg
      Lyrics Mod.jpg
      205.8 KB
    • Hidden Menu.jpg
      Hidden Menu.jpg
      182.4 KB
    Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Yoav , i edit the font size in first post , hope is o.k ?
    sorry ,you use font 2 for most of the info ... was hard to read .... (for old guys like me ... ;))

Edit : did you fix LRC mode ?
    i work on default (4x3) skin (all code was mass there , i rewrite code from scratch ... :eek:

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Yoav , i edit the font size in first post , hope is o.k ?
    sorry ,you use font 2 for most of the info ... was hard to read .... (for old guys like me ... ;))

Edit : did you fix LRC mode ?
    i work on default (4x3) skin (all code was mass there , i rewrite code from scratch ... :eek:

Thanks!

No I did not fix that yet.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Yoav , her are Default 4x3 skin file (for MP 1.3.0.A style...) sorry for late posting ... ;)

Edit : Remove Default 4x3 skin file ,as they include with installer .

Attachments

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      100.8 KB
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      88.8 KB
    Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    For people posting 'lyrics not found' errors, please follow the post here.
    If the lyrics are already filled in the database with </p> or other stuff, the plugin will not search for them again.
    You should first delete the old lyrics from lyrics database via plugin configuration, and then research for them.

You can also search for lyrics for a single file in the first tab in the configurations.
    Just select any song, and press the 'Find Lyrics' button, and then manually change artist and title to the one you're looking for.

Yoav

Edit: Fixed LyricsOnDemand

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Actually, this is a bug report:
    Actually, I do not have a problem with running MiniLyrics on the background, so it can embed the LRC's in the MP3 file and so My Lyrics Plugin can get it from the files.

The problem is that the My Lyrics Plugin does not show the embedded LRC's, but for a few files. I think I have about 500 songs with synchronized lyrcis (WMP style according to MiniLyrics) and My Lyrics Plugin only finds 23 songs with LRC's.

This tag editor, "Professional Tag Editor", is able to view the embedded synchronized lyrics, so I confirmed my files contain synchronized lyrics.

So the plugin does not find all embedded LRC's.

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Actually, this is a bug report:
    Actually, I do not have a problem with running MiniLyrics on the background, so it can embed the LRC's in the MP3 file and so My Lyrics Plugin can get it from the files.

The problem is that the My Lyrics Plugin does not show the embedded LRC's, but for a few files. I think I have about 500 songs with synchronized lyrcis (WMP style according to MiniLyrics) and My Lyrics Plugin only finds 23 songs with LRC's.

This tag editor, "Professional Tag Editor", is able to view the embedded synchronized lyrics, so I confirmed my files contain synchronized lyrics.

So the plugin does not find all embedded LRC's.

That's interesting information.
    I will have to dig in code to find the reason for that (since I'm not the original developer of the plugin).
    I need to see if the plugin parses the embedded LRC from media itself, or uses a library from MediaPortal.

Thanks!

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you need a sample MP3 file with LRC in it, PM me :) Or you can make one yourself with MiniLyrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom