My Lyrics 1.9.1 for MP 1.6 (20-01-14) (1 Viewer)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.1

- fixed a problem with unicode characters. Note that if you used an older version to download lyrics, and your lyrics do not show some characters correctly, you'll need to re-download them with the new version. Just remove the lyrics from the database. configuration allows that...

Release notes for older versions:
    Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.0

Changes and fixes since 1.8.0
    • Update: Compatibility for 1.6.0 Pre-Release & Final.
    • No code changes.
    Download

Issue tracker here (milestone column to shows in what version to expect a fix)[DOUBLEPOST=1384715430][/DOUBLEPOST]This should be a sticky...

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Can I assume from the "Thank You!" that the version works for 1.6 Release? I'm still with 1.5...

uxDesign

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2011
    near Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It works but has problem with ?unicode? characters. Should be años for example.
    lyrics with special chars.jpg

Regards
    uxDesign

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm seeing this problem too - some lyrics containing Unicode (Chinese) characters doesn't display properly. Would be nice if a fix could turn up soon... Thanks.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    It works but has problem with ?unicode? characters. Should be años for example.
    View attachment 142455

Regards
    uxDesign

I found "a" problem. Not sure everything is fixed.
    I will publish a test version shortly.

Before that, I want to make sure the fix is valid, so I need you to check something for me.
    I want to check if the problem is in the parsing of the site (this is what I was trying to fix) or the problem is in showing the saved lyrics.
    To check that, I need you to see if the saved lyrics are correct or wrong (My guess is that they are already saved wrongly).
    • You need to go into MediaPortal Configuration -> Plugins -> MyLyrics -> Config
    • Under Lyrics database tab, Look for "Celtas Cortos" -> "No Nos Podran Parar"
    • Check if the lyrics saved in database are correct. (You can attach screenshot)
    Thanks,
    Yoav[DOUBLEPOST=1390206979][/DOUBLEPOST]There you go @uxDesign & @wlgspotter
    A test version for the characters not showing.
    Please read my post above.
    If the lyrics are already wrong in database, delete them and let it search again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-01-20 10.13.18.png
      Screenshot 2014-01-20 10.13.18.png
      1.5 MB
    • MyLyrics-1.9.0.253.MPE1
      536.8 KB
    Last edited:

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks very much for posting the update yoavain. I'll try and test it sometime tomorrow and let you know how I get on - your assistance is much appreciated.

uxDesign

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2011
    near Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi yoavin, your guess was totally right, the lyrics where already wrong in the db. Your latest version fixes the problem. Thanks you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom