My Lyrics 2.2.0 for MP 1.10 Final, and above (31-12-2014) (3 Viewers)

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Any chance of updating MPEI and the plugin page? I have updated the wiki page to point to this forum section.
    However:
    1. the plug-in page only mentions v1.8.0 and the external link on the download tab is broken
    2. MPEI shows the latest version as 2.2.1.284, and both the forum page and website page links are broken
    I don't see any response to the most recent complaints in this thread about 2.2.2.295. Is 2.2.1.284 really the latest stable version?
    If not, which of the many versions listed in this thread can be considered stable?

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    @ajs,
    Thanks for the summary, but I am still confused. I have installed the "official" version currently shown in MPEM (2.2.1.284). However, when I try to access any lyrics through the 10' GUI, I get "No media playing". I have tried to add the information @yoavain requested to this thread.

@yoavain,
    In trying to configure My lyrics, I found a selector for "Translation" on the "Settings" tab. It is set by default to "English" (preumably because it is the preferred language in my system settings), but I am multilingual and would prefer to have lyrics in the original language. Is there a way to turn off translation? I didn't find one.

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi rsbrux,
    if you want to display the lyrics via the online function of "MyLyrics" in MediaPortal you need the latest MyLyrics Version 2.2.2.295 from Mr. hwahrmann (currently the best version!).

Installation:
    1. Install "MyLyrics-2.2.2.mpe1"
    2. install the Fix "MyLyrics-2.2.2.295.mpe1"

The old MyLyrics version 2.2.1.284 you are useing only works if the Lyrics are integrated in the Music file(Tag)!

Entdecker

Last edited:

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @ Mr. Hartmann,
    can you please tell me where I can find the source code of the latest version of "My Lyrics"? Plugin "MyLyrics-2.2.2.mpe1"+ Fix "MyLyrics-2.2.2.295.mpe1".

I would like to look into the Source Code of "my Lyrics" with the help of a friend, if we can solve the problem I described in August 2020.

Thanks for the help.

Entdecker

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo Zusammen,
    der Source ist nun schon einmal da. Er liegt dank "hwahrmann" auf gitab.

Nun hoffe ich nur das mir mein Bekannter mir bei dem Problem auch noch helfen kann.

Entdecker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nachricht von "hwahrmann"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hallo,

also ich habe den Code damals geforked und ihn auf GitHub gestellt.

GitHub - hwahrmann/mediaportal-mylyrics: Automatically exported from code.google.com/p/mediaportal-mylyrics

Automatically exported from code.google.com/p/mediaportal-mylyrics - GitHub - hwahrmann/mediaportal-mylyrics: Automatically exported from code.google.com/p/mediaportal-mylyrics

Ob, dies allerdings die letzte Version ist, weiß ich leider nicht.
    Ist die "MyLyrics-2.2.2.mpe1"+ Fix "MyLyrics-2.2.2.295.mpe1" von mir?

Ich kann mich nicht mehr erinnern.

gruß,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom