Completed My Moneual 312 - AMD 785g Chipset HTPC (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Could you please post a picture of your remote? I am sure mine is not an iMon (no mention of the iMon software anywhere) and I'd like to get mine sorted.

Best wishes,

Mark

drealit

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2008
    If you go to the moneual site the only software available for their moncaso series is iMon which leads me to believe that that is what they use. The software that came with the enclosure/remote installed as M.Play MX and closely resembles the layout of the Soundgraph iMon software (which explains why they link you to download it online). My problem is that the downloaded software did not work for me at all. With this software installed though, my remote essentially works out of the box. If you didn't receive software with yours I'll gladly rip my cd to iso and upload it for you.

Sorry about the quality of the cell phone pic.

Attachments

• 2009-12-21 21.47.02.jpg
      2009-12-21 21.47.02.jpg
      586.2 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If you go to the moneual site the only software available for their moncaso series is iMon which leads me to believe that that is what they use. The software that came with the enclosure/remote installed as M.Play MX and closely resembles the layout of the Soundgraph iMon software (which explains why they link you to download it online). My problem is that the downloaded software did not work for me at all. With this software installed though, my remote essentially works out of the box. If you didn't receive software with yours I'll gladly rip my cd to iso and upload it for you.

Sorry about the quality of the cell phone pic.

Thanks.

My remote is totally different, and works fine with my external MCE remote receiver, so I am sure it is MCE compatible. I guess I just need drivers for the internal reciever, or something is interfering with the drivers I have installed. I'll try to sort it and report back.

Best wishes,

Mark

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    yes...it's the decoder box of the videologic digi theatre dts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom