My Music - Fanart and more? (1 Viewer)

monkey butle

Portal Member
February 2, 2009
Derbyshire
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Does out of the box Media Portal 1.0 suport fanart or anything else in My Music.

At the moment I've got Shares view and Listing sort, and it's way too basic for my liking. It's such a shame because StreamedMP support for TV and Films is to put it simply "awesome".

Yet on My Music I just get folder icons, no images, depsite having embedded images in my MP3s and jpg's in most of my album folders.

I've spent a little time trying to force My Music into downloading album images, but it seems futile when I've about 100gb of mp3s and I still get folder views even after downloading image content.

Any suggestions out there what else i can do with My Music? I know music Fanart is out there, just don't know how to utilise it within MP, or what plugin / skin i need.

Finally, is there anything else that mMusic is capable of displaying (e.g. year, genre, reviews, etc).

I'd love to play my mp3s out of Media Portal, but for now, I'm still using iTunes.

Thanks!

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
    Replies
    Views
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    FH Configurator show only default values, for show 502x300 need add 502x300 to Configurator GUI... :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    FH Configurator show only default values, for show 502x300 need add 502x300 to Configurator GUI... :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    Good evening everyone, I have two quick questions. 1: Can I customise the minimum resolution setting for fanart, perhaps by...
    Replies
    Views
    Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM (maybe 6 months ago) it now includes keyart.jpg as a downloadable media file. My folders include. poster.jpg banner.jpg etc. and keyart.jpg After an import, for me, MP2 displays the keyart.jpg as the...
    Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
    Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom