My Music: Sort Albums - Display Alphabet like ShowShifter (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I think it could be a nice addition to have the alphabet letters on the My Music section like ShowShifter (see link bellow) to help browsing.
For people with big music libraries, like me, browsing for the right album in MediaPortal, can be very cumbersome.

Another thing that could be improved is the sorting. Sometimes while you browse an Album and go back to the main album list, the albums loose the sorting, and if you try sorting it again, is doesn't work

Keep up the good work

[url]http://www.showshifter.com/features/v2screens/v2music.htm
[/url]

A

Anonymous

I agree, this would be a real nice feature for most users with sizeable collections.

A

Anonymous

Re: My Music: Sort Albums - Display Alphabet like ShowShifte

I think this would be good to have in all views, also in movies since I have so many :)

NoMoDo

Portal Member
September 9, 2004
Israel
I would like to add a big "thumbs up" on this feature request. It would make an excellent feature and improve navigation a great deal.

I also agree with the notion that maybe it should be a GUI Window that the different screens (My Music, My Videos, and later on hopefuly My Videos) can share, and that skins can define easily.

A

Anonymous

Samsonite, can you post a layout example on how this could be applied on My Music ?

tanx

By the way, great work with the skins. I'm a fan :)

A

Anonymous

NarmeR said:
Samsonite, can you post a layout example on how this could be applied on My Music ?

tanx

By the way, great work with the skins. I'm a fan :)

I could, the problem is I need to know if there are any limitations. If someone could spec them out I could create a visual draft. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom