• Total voters

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @Jibber =) LOL Right on! Glad it is working for you =)

o0X0o

Portal Pro
    August 19, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me get this plugin working. I copied v0.4 of the 'Music Videos.dll' to my PC running MP 1.1.3, but I cannot configure the plugin as even rolling the mouse over the plugin in MP Config throws an error that "Unhandled exception has occurred... Index was out of range..."

Skin file appears to be included in StreamedMP now, and I found older zip files in previous posts that contained a file called Nlog.dll, but copying this into the ...\Plugins\windows directory doesn't help.

Is there something I've missed?

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me get this plugin working. I copied v0.4 of the 'Music Videos.dll' to my PC running MP 1.1.3, but I cannot configure the plugin as even rolling the mouse over the plugin in MP Config throws an error that "Unhandled exception has occurred... Index was out of range..."

Skin file appears to be included in StreamedMP now, and I found older zip files in previous posts that contained a file called Nlog.dll, but copying this into the ...\Plugins\windows directory doesn't help.

Is there something I've missed?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-videos-v0-41-a-68337/index45.html#post685077

that post has a link that holds the dll and a db file that has a few videos in it. copy the db file to your database directory and you should be fine

the dll might be old so dont try and use it, just use the db3 file

o0X0o

Portal Pro
    August 19, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Thankyou - I've now been able to access the config, and parsing is in progress.

Can I please suggest that the first post be updated with the requirements for this db and ffmpeg - it will make it a lot easier for new users + those reporting errors.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    no worries... I am sure one of the moderators here will notice and make some changes.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Hi trevor,

i see that you updated the externals in the mvcentral project to 1.2 RC. How is the progress of the project? When can we expect a first version? :)
    Big thanks in advance for developing this plugin with the functionality of TV-Series and Moving Pictures!

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi trevor,

i see that you updated the externals in the mvcentral project to 1.2 RC. How is the progress of the project? When can we expect a first version? :)
    Big thanks in advance for developing this plugin with the functionality of TV-Series and Moving Pictures!

Hi,

Going to allocate some of the next couple of weeks to try and get it stable and add in the missing functions I have left it on the back burner for far too long now.

Can't promise a date but would hope to have an inital test release by the end of september.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom