My Music (1 Viewer)

ca n vt

Portal Pro
July 23, 2006
I'm having a little trouble setting up My Music. I have set the folder for it to look in for my music files but it doesn't seem to let me open them. When I first open My Music it doesn't show all of them either. It shows a couple of the folders and plays them fine and a bunch of empty folders marked Unknown. If I go down and click on 'my playlists' the other show up under that but I can't open them. If I click on them nothing happens. As far as I can tell there is no difference between the folders it will open and the ones it won't. They all seem to be in the same format.

Jetboy

Portal Pro
April 15, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It sounds like you want to see your 'shares', and currently you are in a database view. Change your view on the left hand menu, set it to 'shares' or 'files' or something like that. I'm not at my mp computer right now, and I use the swedish translation so I don't know the exact names of the menu options. Hope this is still helpful.

ca n vt

Portal Pro
July 23, 2006
Thanks that helped. I can view them and play them now. One more question. When I'm searching through my songs for some reason after a little while it kicks me out of where I can select the file and back to the 'change view' on the left. It won't let me go back and select anything until I change the view. It's kind of weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom