My NetFlix 1.3.1 for MP 1.2 Beta (1 Viewer)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am using Streamed MP and it seems to be out of what as well, especially when looking at instant view TV Series...

Hey ap90033,
    Like I said above, contact the skinners of the Streamed MP skin and ask if they can provide the skin files.

Thanks!

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    @All,
    Its been a while since I posted an update, I have been extremely busy. Work on 2.0 is still progressing, I am in the process of removing a lot of code due to the API changes. I'm not sure how popular this plugin will be when it is done, but it will be functional.

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    I'm glad to hear you're still working on it, Wile E. I think it will still be a useful plugin. I will certainly still use it.

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    YES PLEASE keep working on it. It is a WONDERFUL app that I find HIGHLY Useful THANKS!!!

stevewabc

Portal Member
    November 21, 2010
    Home Country
    @All,
    Its been a while since I posted an update, I have been extremely busy. Work on 2.0 is still progressing, I am in the process of removing a lot of code due to the API changes. I'm not sure how popular this plugin will be when it is done, but it will be functional.

I no a lot of us are vary thankful of your hard work! I as well have add this to my docs for 2.0 as well... so with that said Thank You again!

:D

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Sometimes it's difficult to continue knowing what the plugin could have been. It gets frustrating, but knowing there are folks out there that will still use and appreciate it helps :)

jmvaughn,
    As I was stripping out some of the Disc Queue code today, I realized there is no need for the sub accounts anymore :( Subaccounts dont support instant streaming so I have started to rip a lot of that code out as well. I hate this...

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    Just keep a backup of your code in case Netflix changes their mind. At one time, they were going to do away with the sub-accounts all together, but they decided not to because there was such an uproar from people that used it.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Just keep a backup of your code in case Netflix changes their mind. At one time, they were going to do away with the sub-accounts all together, but they decided not to because there was such an uproar from people that used it.

lol... No doubt. I use SourceSafe and check in my changes daily, so we're good :)

Sorcerer1089

Portal Member
    September 2, 2005
    Is it a known issue that playing episodes seems not to work any more? Regular movies, yes. Anything with episode listings, no.

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Thank you for your continued work Wile E. I know it sucks to comment code that took so much work to create. I've done it before at work and its definitely not a good feeling. All I can say is thank you. I'll be switching to the streaming only plan and I will continue to use the plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom