My NetFlix 2.0 Update News & Community Feedback (1 Viewer)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Update...

I have a good working 'Alpha' version that I am trying to prepare for a public test. I submitted to a few folks last Thursday for private testing and we found some performance issues. Instead of caching the data locally, I tried pulling directy from the myReelTalk database so the information is only kept in one secure location. I 'slimed down' the return datasets to improve performance, but public testing may show I have to still caching a local copy. Only after more testing will we know.

Stay tuned, we should have something out later this week for people to try...

Wile E.

kkozma

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Looking forward to the release Wiley! If I might add a request, I'd love to get a skin file for the new Avalon skin. It's my new favorite, but it completely sucks to use with myNetflix 1.4.

reven

Portal Member
    July 12, 2005
    Update...

I have a good working 'Alpha' version that I am trying to prepare for a public test. I submitted to a few folks last Thursday for private testing and we found some performance issues. Instead of caching the data locally, I tried pulling directy from the myReelTalk database so the information is only kept in one secure location. I 'slimed down' the return datasets to improve performance, but public testing may show I have to still caching a local copy. Only after more testing will we know.

Stay tuned, we should have something out later this week for people to try...

Wile E.

any update on the alpha? keen to give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom