My Netflix Customization in StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

3in1project

December 14, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello Everyone,

First, many thanks to the developers who make this plugin possible. I know it takes an enormous amount of effort to get these working and it is really appreciated!!!

Next, I'd like to be able to customize My Netflix and was hoping to get some ideas, specifically:

• I'd like to have the action menu (displays on the left) show up right when starting My Netflix rather than displaying the DVD/Instant queue

• I'd like to limit the action menu so users can see only search, select, and play movies. I don't want users to be able to view/manage the queues.

I've tried modifying the MyNeflix.xml with limited success, but am wondering if someone here has already done this...

Thanks in advance,
Paul aka 3in1project

mrmattmc

Portal Member
April 27, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have been modifying another skin to accept Netflix.

Here is the link to my forum post complete with very very early screenshots and xml files. It takes a lot of patience and work but you can probably get a workable netflix in the skin of your choice.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wip-help-with-a-skinning-problem.107706/

Just a heads up.. If you don't know xml it will be a learning process. I am considering scrapping the posted styling and going with a direct emulation of MP tvseries and Moving pictures plugins. Kudos to those guys for a sweet designs.

Still hoping for a reply from the plugin developer on my #command question for 1.4.1

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom