My own issues with one episode showing, etc are solved for now (1 Viewer)

daquint

Portal Pro
November 8, 2006
Hi guys,

I have been having alot of the same issues (as seen on the posts) lately with RC3 and latest TV Series.

I have deleted my DB over and over again, only to have the same issues creep up. I was about to give up and start over with RC1 but i just loved the Xface skin to give up that easy.

I decided to methodically try to create DB's with each SVN release until i found one that worked. Fortunately, it didnt take that long.

I decided to start with Oct. 8th's release (REV.230 of the TV Series DLL), which implemented the following feature:

Added support for thumbnailpanel as graphical facade (see forumthread by spuck & latest xface skin xml file by spuck)

I figured i would start with the first xface implentation I could find :)

Anyway, I created my DB and all the episodes are linked to their local file(no manual import needed - yay!)

I have no idea why, but my Simpson episodes were giving me the most trouble on that issue. Maybe because i had three different naming conventions for my files. ...:oops: .... Oh well, that is on a different topic :)

I hope this helps anyone who is thinking about having to go way back in MP build and/or TV series DLLs.

I am not really sure what you will be missing with Rev. 230, but its better than the alternative (at least for me)

Link here: http://mp-tvseries.svn.sourceforge....ries/bin/release/MP-TVSeries.dll?revision=230

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom