My Score Center - version 2.12.0.0 - 4 May 2014 (for MP 1.6/1.7) (4 Viewers)

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi FredP42!

Very big :D for this great plugin! Only with the results of the Premier League i have an issue! Please take a look at the screenshot! I hope, you can help!

Yes it happens sometimes: the website I'm using adds an additional column for the hosting team and then it messes the sizes of the columns. The thing is that the column is not always there and so you can not remove it.
    As a temporary feature you can use the Auto-size feature in the plugin, in the context menu select 'auto-mode' and reselect the result, the plugin will ignore the sizes and regenerate the table.
    Note: the 'Auto-size" mode is a global mode, you will need to disable it to see other scores.

ederson13

Portal Member
    December 9, 2008
    The idea behind is that:
    - there are a lot of web sites giving sport scores
    - it is not possible to handle everything
    - web site changes

Of course it would be nice if a site will provide results in an XML format, but it does not exists (some example were given in an another posts but that all I found).

XPath seems to me a good way to parse the html. It is not complicated the w3school tutorial is a good way to learn it.
    But you can also ask other users, I will be happy to try to help you.
    Give us the urls and what your looking in the page (maybe describe it if it is in greek).

The new version allows you to disable the score you don't want to see from MediaPoral by selecting the element and using the context menu.

Luckily i got the story with xpath and so far i`ve been able to fetch everything i wanted (the problem is only with the charsets)

Since there`ll be a way to disable elemets using the remote then updating from an online source will be more than perfect feature

:D:D

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Great plugin.

Please could you do a page for the English Championship football league?

Cheers,
    Colin

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Please could you do a page for the English Championship football league?

Yes I can. It is the English second division right?
    Woah 24 teams!!! The last one will not be displayed or you will have to change the font.

English Champ.jpg

For the results I can not find a site with the last "day" so I put the one from yahoo but you will see only the first results. Tell me if you know a better web site (I tried bbc and the official website).
    I will have to think of a solution to navigate.

View attachment Championship.xml

But again it's a "do it yourself plugin" so if something is missing it is easy to add it.

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    i`ve just got the new version

i can`t figure out how to use the header field.

The header field allows you to add your own header (the first row) to the result.
    If the result already contains a header and you don't want to see it set the skip property to one.
    Note that sometimes the header coming from the html is coming twice because of the way I'm reading the lines of the table.
    If you use a rule, it is better to set the header field because it is ignored by the rules, otherwise if a cell in the header match a rule it will be formatted.

ederson13

Portal Member
    December 9, 2008
    :-X

it was there and in the previous version ... for same strange reason i forgot this and thought it had to do with html header :D :D :D

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Fred, on my wishlist would be the European Champions League and the Euro League - and may be the German 2. Liga.... ;)

Here it is :D
    View attachment EuropeanCup.xml

You will have to add the icon manually with the configuration screen
    UEFAChampionsLeague.pngUEFAEuropaLeague.png

It contains only the preliminary rounds since the group phase has not started yet, I don't have the URLs.
    But I have implemented the "automatic" update from the online file, I just need to do more test and package a little more. So with the next version the new entries will magically appear.

I also implemented a way to scroll to the next page for long results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom