My Score Center - version 2.12.0.0 - 4 May 2014 (for MP 1.6/1.7) (1 Viewer)

Christian Trommer

Portal Member
April 24, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Fred,

do you think, if it´s possible to add a link to a video?
upload_2014-5-3_13-4-57.png

Img 2:
upload_2014-5-3_13-10-27.png

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    No the video link is not possible for now, it will require a lot of rework in the plugin architecture.
    But I add it to my list of wishes.
    Your example is another site, right?

Otherwise, I just posted version 2.12 with the new FussballdeScore.

To add a score of this type select "Fussballde" in the "Create Score" dialog.
    Then choose a Name and enter the URL.
    Go to the fussball.de website with your browser, select your team and go to the first page "Begegnungen" and copy the url to the control without the beginning (the domain name and begegnungen word).
    Example: If the url is
    http://ergebnisdienst.fussball.de/b...01HASBM2RS000000VV0AG813VS4TGVBL-G/mandant/89
    Copy => frauen-regionalliga-sued/deutschland/frauen-regionalliga/frauen/spieljahr1314/deutschland/-/staffel/01HASBM2RS000000VV0AG813VS4TGVBL-G/mandant/89

Other parameters:
    Details: select the details to add from the combobox.
    Levels: same as WorldFootball to highlight levels (promotion, relegation)
    Highlights: same as WorldFootball type your favorite teams, names to be highlighted in any scores (separated by coma ',').
    Icon: Click to download the icon from the web site (you need to set URL first). Some scores have many icons, click many times to cycle through the icons.

The following parameters are available to change the headers or the sizes:
    Fde.SizesResults
    Fde.SizesTabelle
    Fde.SizesFairness
    Fde.SizesScorer

Fde.HeaderResults
    Fde.HeaderTabelle
    Fde.HeaderFairness
    Fde.HeaderScorer

For WorldFootball scores I added a new parameter to fix the issue with the sizes.
    This parameter is named "TwoLegs" and is used by type "Cup", "Tournament" and "Qualification" to distinguish two legs games for play-off.

Note that the parameters have changed
    WF.QualificationLevel1 and WF.QualificationLevel2 for 1 leg or 2 legs games for "Tournament" and "Qualification".
    WF.CupLevel1 and WF.CupLevel2 same for "Cup" type.

I also updated the settings with World Cup 2014 ;-) and some new icons for Fussballde scores in the zip containing the icons.

Attachments

• Fussballde_settings.png
      Fussballde_settings.png
      14.1 KB
    Last edited:

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem with one and leg games in one tournament on WF seems to solved. (Tested with champions league and europpa league) (y)

And I tested the new fussball.de internal handler with the Oberliga NOFV Nord and I get no results.
    Also: I have no highlighting in the results: Bug?

Attachments

• Bild 002.png
      Bild 002.png
      95.2 KB
    • Bild 003.png
      Bild 003.png
      105 KB
    Last edited:

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The following parameters are available to change the headers or the sizes:
    Fde.SizesResults
    Fde.SizesTabelle
    Fde.SizesFairness
    Fde.SizesScorer
    Fde.HeaderResults
    Fde.HeaderTabelle
    Fde.HeaderFairness
    Fde.HeaderScorer

• Fde.SizesFairness -> Fde.SizesFairplay
    • Fde.HeaderFairness ->Fde.HeaderFairplay

And here my parameters for fussball.de

Copy and paste before </Parameters> in MyScoreCenter2.Settings.xml (location: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal)

XML:
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.SizesResults">11,+5,20,+2,-20,+8</ScoreParameter>
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.HeaderResults">Anstoss,,Heim,,Auswärts,Ergebnis</ScoreParameter>
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.SizesTabelle">+5,-20,+6,+3,+3,+3,+7,+3,+5</ScoreParameter>
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.HeaderTabelle">,Mannschaft,Sp.,g,u,v,Tore,+/-,Pkt.</ScoreParameter>
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.HeaderFairplay">,Mannschaft,Sp.,G,GR,R,Zeit.,Unsp.,Pkt.,Quote</ScoreParameter>
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.SizesFairplay">+5,-20,+6,+3,+3,+3,+7,+7,+5,+7</ScoreParameter>
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.SizesScorer">+5,-20,-20,+5</ScoreParameter>
        <ScoreParameter name="Fde.HeaderScorer">,Spieler,Mannschaft,Tore</ScoreParameter>

And I attached a corrected language file.

Attachments

• strings_de.xml
      1.2 KB
    Last edited:

Christian Trommer

Portal Member
    April 24, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello guys,
    my vacations are over now and I´m now in Cologne and there I have only a bad Internetline via UMTS. That means, it´s difficult for me to test the plugin during the next week. But latest on next weekend I´ll give you an Feedback
    Regarding your question to the videos. Yes, that´s another side.

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    The problem with one and leg games in one tournament on WF seems to solved. (Tested with champions league and europpa league) (y)
    Thanks to you to have identified and analyzed the problem for me.
    Note that I had to do a special case for the final which is most of the time one game. The only exception I found is Coppa del Rey in Spain, where they have two games, but strangely they use the same table as for a single game.

Also: I have no highlighting in the results: Bug?
    Let's call it a miss :oops: I forgot to add the highlight rule for the results, I'll fix this and integrate you're language file.

I'm attaching the settings for the 3 leagues Christian gave as examples.

I forgot to say that for Fussball.de I don't have a type a competition, so it probably won't work for cup or tournament (groups+play-off). Can you give me examples of these.

Also at some point, I thought I found the rule to build the URL, since it is the 7 choices combine in reverse order
    ergebnisdienst.fussball.de/tabelle/<7>/<6>/<5>/<4>/<3>/<2>/<1>/-/staffel/<key>/mandant/89
    ergebnisdienst.fussball.de/tabelle/frauen-regionalliga-sued/deutschland/frauen-regionalliga/frauen/spieljahr1314/deutschland/-/staffel/01HASBM2RS000000VV0AG813VS4TGVBL-G/mandant/89

But there is this unique key at the end, that cannot be guessed :(
    This key is for a competition and a year, and this is a problem because, you will need to change the settings every year.
    But while writing this I got an idea that could solve this issue;)

Attachments

• Fussballde.xml
      1.5 KB

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Attachments

• Bild 004.png
      Bild 004.png
      13.7 KB
    • Bild 005.png
      Bild 005.png
      32.6 KB
    Last edited:

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks for the example.
    As I said the results are given as images and cannot be parsed (right click on a score and you will see the "image sub menu" with "save image", "display image" ...). I search the HTML to see if the scores were somewhere else (tooltip) but no luck.
    I guess they do this to avoid the scores to be parsed by other.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    see Aha, missed that part. Thanks again.

It looks like they are really paranoid.

Here the hole picture. The score shown is 0:0.

getResultsImage.png

They put this picture in and coordinates

HTML:
    position: relative !important; left: -360px !important; top: -180px !important;

You cut the picture: 360px from the left and 180px from the top:

getResultsImage.png

and then in the left upper corner you have the score.

getResultsImage.png

But every score has its own different picture and coordinates.And also same scores in different matches (e.g. two times 0:0) have different pictures and different coordinates.

No way to get the score out of this???

Last edited:

Christian Trommer

Portal Member
    April 24, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank´s a lot guys. I don´t really understand the language or every command you´re using, but I was able now to implement your features and it works.
    Now I have the same issue with the asteriks(*). Well, I see that they want to avoid, that someone graps their content, but I also know, that developers are lazy and there must be an algorithm to find the result of a match inside the image. My feeling is, that the number of the game and the number of the league is part of this algorithm. But I have no idea how the application calculate the position of the real result.
    upload_2014-5-7_23-45-19.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom