My Score Center - version 2.12.0.0 - 4 May 2014 (for MP 1.6/1.7) (1 Viewer)

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    How can I extract the table on this page (right side) with the title "Huidige Rangschikking"? There are a lot of other score listings on this website that I want to have in the plugin and they all look alike. Can you help?

SportWereld - Sportuitslagen

Hello,
    Here the XPath expression you need: //div[@title="Gespeeld"]/../../..

How to find your XPath:
    - Personally I'm using Firefox and the plugin Web Developer, it has a functionality to highlight the tables on the page and also the current element.
    - Then you can look at the source of the page and try to find and element which is unique. Usually the class property will help.

Here if found that there is only one div with the property title equal to Gespeeld so then you go back tree levels to the table node. :D

Note that for this website I tried the same XPath expression on a volleyball page and it works.

hi i was testing a little and i want to extract the dutch league form this site

Voetbal International - Eredivisie

could you please help me with that

thanks in advance

Hello,
    Here is for you: //div[@id='tab_clubstand_11']//table

All the tables (there's only one) following the div with id = tab_clubstand_11

You can have it on l'equipe.fr too with those urls:
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/CLA_HOL.html ==> //div[@id='ClassementGeneral']/table[1]
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/RES_HOL.html ==> //div[@id='programme']//table[1]

Rico

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2008
    Straelen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks fredp42 you own :)

and for the rest could you help me with it

http://www.vi.nl/Competities/Competitie.htm?viewid=53&dbid=4163&typeofpage=84136

this site is for me cause i dont know french :(

if you click the different tabs on the page it also has topscorers, uitslagen,statistieken, stand ect

or could you say me wich i have to pick from the webpage source code then i make ik myself

thanks in advance

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    thanks fredp42 you own :)

and for the rest could you help me with it

Voetbal International - Eredivisie

this site is for me cause i dont know french :(

if you click the different tabs on the page it also has topscorers, uitslagen,statistieken, stand ect

or could you say me wich i have to pick from the webpage source code then i make ik myself

thanks in advance

I'm not sure what you're exactly asking for but each item has a different url and the same XPath will work.
    It seems that dbid is the championship season and viewid and statid the score you want
    dbid = 4088 => 2008/2009
    dbid = 4163 => 2009/2010

So select the season, the score and the copy paste the URL to the configuration dialog and reuse the same XPath.
    I tried with it topscorer, keepers and assist and it works.

Next year 2010/2011 (if the site has not changed) you will probably need to change the dbid everywhere. But we still have time to provide an easy way to do that.;)

Rico

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2008
    Straelen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ah oke Thanks

i installed also the web devolper plugin and im trying out now
    thanks for the info if i will try it out

Br

keep up the good work

Rico

warriv666

Portal Member
    September 4, 2006
    Fred, thanks a million! Going to try that right away. This is awesome!!!

OMG... fantastic. You will make my son (who plays Basketball and checks online a lot) VERY happy.

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.
    I'm leaving for two weeks and I won't have web access, so I won't be able to answer any request until then.
    But I'm sure someone will. And even if you don't need help don't hesitate to share your entries. I will regroup them in the first post.
    Just give, in english the description (Sport/League/Name), the url, the xpath and the language. It's is important because the name of the teams may be different in another language. If just want the headers to be in your language, you can skip the existing one and provide the names for the columns in the configuration.

By the way, if you are not interested in some scores, you can uncheck the enabled check box in the configuration. If a sport or league does not have any scores it won't show.

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Would love to see US Baseball added to this.

It would make my wife happy :) She's an ex-pat Brit, but still nuts about baseball for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom