My Trailers 2.0.3 (BETA) (1 Viewer)

manray

Portal Pro
December 5, 2008
Hi,

Know I'm sure that I'm using the latest version of My trailers but I still have the same error:

Unable to Play: fame-clip3_h320.mov
Audio Codec:

The mediaportal.log is attached.

Any idea
Thanks

Attachments

• MediaPortal.rar
    30.6 KB

jimwin

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
England England
Another "Audio Codec" problem here.

Hi there, I've got the same audio codec issue as manray and 4roma, but its only appeared since I changed my graphics card.:confused: I've changed from an Nvidia to an ATI, and the ATI has HDMI output with audio.

I was wondering if its due to now having a second audio device? In my system, I'm still using the onboard SPDIF, and I did seem to have issues with audio until I changed my codec and sound output device settings in MediaPortal to forced, then back to "default directsound device".

I'm running XPPro SP3 logged on as an administrator, now with an ATI HD4350 but still on 2.0.2 of MyTrailers (Only saw the updated version when I came to post this!)

jimwin

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
England England
ok, update, I've now tried the latest My Trailers, and I'm not getting the error, but I'm not getting any video or sound.

I've used graphedit to connect to the video, and it looks like my system is now connecting to the Apple trailers using Cyberlink MP4 splitter, and not Haali. This is weird, as when I play a local copy of the same MOV file im mediaportal, Haali is picked.

I've checked the merits using filmerit, and the cyberlink splitter has a merit of 00200000 (disabled), so thats confusing!

Any ideas?

scratch that, I forgot to restart after changing the filter merits! Rebooted and working now.

Still wondering why Cyberlink was being called though!

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Excellent pugin!

Works out of the box with windows 7. No need to install the quicktime codecs!

BachManiac

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hi!

I installed my trailer but it see the following error message:

mytrailers.xml is missing

i use blue3 (non-wide)

please help!

WindsorTheater

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2009
    Gametrailes stopped working (I think hey changed teh site somewhat). when I select a gametrailes video I used to get an HD or SD popup window in My Trailers - no longer works. Just sits there (no error).

Apple trailers works fine.

vikinn

October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I have the same problem with Gametrailers.

Gametrailers stopped working in november . Apple trailers works .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom