My Two Cents for Two Small Ideas (1 Viewer)

fod

Portal Pro
July 7, 2006
Heya,

Love MP, so many great plugins and options.

Something that I would love to see, i haven't seen it anywhere in the forums, and pardon me if they exist and i haven't found them:

1: I think integrating an alarm function into the My Planner Plugin. ( using the existing My Alarm and the My Planner together seems to freeze MP)

2: A Caller ID Plugin for Voice Over IP users.

Thanks for the great product,

FOD

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    there is a caller ID plugin already. For the life of me I can't remember the name though sorry. I'll keep thinking of it and post back, but maybe someone else will too...

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I like the caller ID idea idea but what if some one have caller i but dose not have Voice Over IP just a regual phone line is it possable to have it then

The land-line version of caller-ID is available without an external plugin. You will however need an external application - YAC Caller ID - go here: (http://sunflowerhead.com/software/yac/). As for the plugin, look at the process plugins. You will need to scroll down in the configuration program to find it.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    there is a caller ID plugin already. For the life of me I can't remember the name though sorry. I'll keep thinking of it and post back, but maybe someone else will too...

Oh Oh, it's Yac. Just remembered before I pressed submit...

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    ok, that's weird. The first message posted and then stayed in the window so I thought it hadn't posted. Maybe I need to go to bed...

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ok, that's weird. The first message posted and then stayed in the window so I thought it hadn't posted. Maybe I need to go to bed...

Blurry eyes from reading too much from the screen? I know I get like that at the end of the day/night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom