JDWestoby

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 9, 2008
    Poltimore, Devon
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: MyAlarm v3 updated 2010-07-22

Well, sort of true (and thank you for pointing it out - it was SOO tiny I HAD missed it).

But Tortoise gives a 'Repository temporarily moved error, please relocate'. Haven't got time to fiddle going to work now <sigh>.

JDWestoby

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 9, 2008
    Poltimore, Devon
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No Window in MP

Hi Chefkoch

I installed MyAlarm on my client test laptop (using the MPEI - glad someone else asked where it was), and I don't get a window in MP.

First, I don't have Power Schduler installed (don't need it - yet!).

The MyAlarm.dll is installed in Plugins\Windows and the 2 XML files are in with the others in Blue3Wide.

Using MP Configuration it doesn't show up to be enabled.

Any idea what I am missing?

(I wanted to see what this looked like to see if it was worth my while continuing with my own clock plugin, written and with >>VERY LARGE<< numbers by adding an additional big font to the fonts.xml file - that way I can see it from a distance on a bedroom netbook.)

(No response to my request to play a radio channel using code - I might have to offer money to draw people out!)

tom78

Portal Pro
    August 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MyAlarm

Hello.

How are the chances to get an update of this plugin to work under MP 1.2.0 Beta?

tom78

Portal Pro
    August 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MyAlarm

Oh, sorry, didn't see this.
    The MPE Installer only showed me the v2.9.3 independant of the "only released"-checkbox.

Thanks!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I really want to use this plugin, but I have a problem..

The plugin works, but only I can't wake the system from standby.. And yes, I have enabled MP powerscheduler.. I have even tried a couple of versions of that, but no difference.. I can wake the system with my iphone (with the app: couchpatato) so, the settings for wake up the system are good.. But when I set an alarm, en also mark (wake system, or something like that) it doesn't work..

Do you have any idea?

EDIT: I have installed mediaportal 1,2,0 beta and the latest version of this plugin..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I really want to use this plugin, but I have a problem..

The plugin works, but only I can't wake the system from standby.. And yes, I have enabled MP powerscheduler.. I have even tried a couple of versions of that, but no difference.. I can wake the system with my iphone (with the app: couchpatato) so, the settings for wake up the system are good.. But when I set an alarm, en also mark (wake system, or something like that) it doesn't work..

Do you have any idea?

EDIT: I have installed mediaportal 1,2,0 beta and the latest version of this plugin..

Anyone??

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys,

I have tried this plugin before with MP1.1.2 but it didn't work.
    A few days ago, I tried again on an upgraded MP1.2 and now it works, except for starting a playlist: nothing happens.
    These playlists are ok and work in the music section so no problem there - I guess.
    Any idea what might be wrong or is this 'normal' behavior in this stage?

FYI: because it was installed before, I get an error when I want to configure it through the MP configuration panel.
    It returns an 'Unhandled exception' - 'Could not find a part of the path U:\0_Playlists', if I continiue, nothing happens.
    Before, my music was on a network share and apparently, the configuration is still known.
    I have mapped that (local) folder to the U drive so the system would find it but still no difference.

Maybe this is also the reason for not being able to wake-up with a playlist...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom