myburner linked to guide? (1 Viewer)

Z

zefram

Have successfully used myburner to convert some dvr-ms files to mpeg2 files.

It works fine, but I can't get it to automatically convert my recorded programs. I tried most combinations of settings, 'deleting after use', 'copying' etc.

I think the problem is because all my recordings are manual recordings. I don't use an electronic guide (I don't think it's available in SA).

Is there something I can do to fix this?

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi zefram

have a look to myburner-plugin configuration in config-program. On the second rider you can activate a checkbox "Automatic convert DVR-MS files".

Than it should work

eagle

Z

zefram

yes. I have that enabled all the time.

For me it doesn't automaticly do anything. Have disabled & re-enabled the myburner plugin. Also restarted a few times. Haven't tried re-install mp.

I can manualy convert it. Guess there is just some stupid thing I'm missing.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Zefram, wyhen you say the electronic guide is not available in SA do you mean SA, Australia?
    There are a number of different systems for South Australians...

Z

zefram

I mean South Africa. They (The SABC) have a website with proram times on. But I don't think they conform to any EPG standard.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    That SABC page is definately grabable BUT I for the life of me can workout the address. There has to be somewhere the pages are being specified from.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Almost got this cracked :D

Edit: Got this done for SABC1, SABC2 and SABC3. As far as I can tell we arent gonna be able to get SABCAfrica. I found a page which allows the date inputted in the url but this does not include Africa epg. The main page is not grabable because of the java setup (the page layout itself is definately grabable). If you feel like browsing to and saving that page every few days then you can have your Africa channel.

Unless someone else wants to do some more investigating -> http://www.sabc.co.za/portal/site/menuitem.11c2512d562fd7e48891f2e75401aeb9/ (bloody slow site btw)

That address as far as I can tell has no way of inputting the date, no matter what day you navigate to on the page it says the same in the address bar.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    hehe, I tried to think of what another SA could mean but totally missed that one.

Califfo, good work on the coding. Hope it works well, it's a shame that all SA's can't have easy EPG's.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Ive got all the settings here so it would be as simple as downloading the config file and tvxb. Either way we've got most of the channels so we can get it added on the tvxb site as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom