MyDvd:s 0.8 that imports from DvdProfiler recompiled (1 Viewer)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
cedriclocqueneux said:
This plugin is super, but it seems that it don't work anymore with the mast CVS (13-11-2005 19-56) and .net framework 2 :cry:
Anybody could confirm and update it ??

Sorry I can't do it. It complains about a sql thing and its beyond my programming skills. Somebody else have to do it.

//Lasse

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,
    cedriclocqueneux said:
    This plugin is super, but it seems that it don't work anymore with the mast CVS (13-11-2005 19-56) and .net framework 2 :cry: Anybody could confirm and update it ??

When recompiling, it complains with a
    Code:
    Error	1	Cannot convert type 'SQLite.NET.SQLiteResultSet.Row' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList'	C:\Documents and Settings\Michel\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\MyDVDs\DVD_DB.cs
    I saw some similar changes in current CVS recently, so AFAIK it should be easy to fix. I'll see if I can fix it.

EDIT: fix was easy, I'll put the new compiled DLL for download somewhere, so you can test it.

Kind regards,
    Michel

cedriclocqueneux

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2005
    Chalons en Champagne (France)
    scoop said:
    Hi,
    cedriclocqueneux said:
    This plugin is super, but it seems that it don't work anymore with the mast CVS (13-11-2005 19-56) and .net framework 2 :cry: Anybody could confirm and update it ??

When recompiling, it complains with a
    Code:
    Error	1	Cannot convert type 'SQLite.NET.SQLiteResultSet.Row' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList'	C:\Documents and Settings\Michel\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\MyDVDs\DVD_DB.cs
    I saw some similar changes in current CVS recently, so AFAIK it should be easy to fix. I'll see if I can fix it.

EDIT: fix was easy, I'll put the new compiled DLL for download somewhere, so you can test it.

Kind regards,
    Michel

Great !
    If you want, i can upload it on my server, send me the dll to cedric@locqueneux.com

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

You can download the compiled version for current CVS here. The modified source code is here.
    I also modified the Window ID since it clashed with the ID from MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogText:
    Code:
    Window:GUIDVDs.GUIDVDs and window MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogText have the same id's!!!
    I changed it from 7900 to 7999 and changed the skin-file accordingly.

lar282:
    For the database bug I only modified 2 lines in DVD_DB.cs. The lines are 362 and 368:
    Code:
    362: SQLiteResultSet.Row arr= results.Rows[iRecord];
    368: return ((string)arr.fields[iCol]).Trim();

EDIT: Please let me know if things work out for you with this compiled version, since I have no way to test it currently. Obviously it only works with the MCE skin and english language.

Regards,
    Michel

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

I Recompiled this thing on request so it works with the current CVS version. Get the binary version here; the source here.

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom