MyFilms and Fanart Handler plugin (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I voted/starred to add my support. In the past I set MyFilms fanart folder to skin fanart movies folder. But I have not tried that with latest versions of Fanart Handler and it would be nice to have it supported properly, especially 'Recently Added' movies.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    It looks like if that fanart handler people ignores me. Can anyone support my request in the thread I posted above?
    If they continue no giving any answer, would it be possible to configure MF to download all fanart in a single folder?
    My StreamedMP BasicHome look so awful with a black background... :mad:

I voted/starred to add my support. In the past I set MyFilms fanart folder to skin fanart movies folder.
    It doesnt work if fanart is stored in individual subfolders per each film :(

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It looks like if that fanart handler people ignores me. Can anyone support my request in the thread I posted above?
    If they continue no giving any answer, would it be possible to configure MF to download all fanart in a single folder?
    Not easily, because My Films uses the folders to display all the fanart in Detail View (multiimage skin control)
    My StreamedMP BasicHome look so awful with a black background... :mad:
    I just copied my favorite fanart images to MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\movies as a temporary solution.
    I voted/starred to add my support. In the past I set MyFilms fanart folder to skin fanart movies folder.
    It doesnt work if fanart is stored in individual subfolders per each film :(
    It works here. I just tried copying a few MF Fanart folders to MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\movies and they display for me on Basic Home in aMPed. I think you have to use User Def movies. I can't remember if that is selectable in StreamedMP for Random Fanart, or if it only uses MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\movies.

Still would be nice if MyFilms 5 was better integrated in Fanart Handler as you propose. So keep pushing! ;)

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I dont know why, but now it works with the subfolders in userdef/movies :D . So I will change my MF fanart path to this.
    Anyway, lets continue asking for FanartHandler support. Help, guys!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    You can get more information? Examples of the full path and name for the fanart. Where at the moment to know the path to the fanart. What are the limitations or may not be taken into account? Thanks in advance.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    A look at MyFilms source code, MyFilms method return one Fanart per movie ... Yet to do so. I think this will be enough for the random fanart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom