[MyFilms] New version 3.0 (1 Viewer)

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
You can find it here

Corrected bugs :
- when you select DateAdded as specific supplemantary View, Dates are now sorted correctly
- corrected Exception with empty fields like Year or Rating when updating MP Video database for OSD purpose
Enhancements :
- possible to manage the name of the plugin in setup (default MyFilms)
- Now after a specific selection previous menu return on the selection screen and not on the list display. So you can easely ask for an other choice in the selection list
- DVD included in image files (.iso, .nrg...) are now managed (as the tandard Videos %¨function)
- possible to extend the file search to many paths. In the setup field 'Search Path for File Read' you can put several paths separated by ';'

Caution ; If you get an Exception on LoadDirectory function, download the latest SVN (after 22/12/06) ou unmark tha 'Mark Watched' option in the standard setup for Movies.

Good Movies and Merry Christmas

jonkopp

February 15, 2007
Hello
I want to start by thanking you for adding this plugin. It has proved invaluable. I was wondering by chance if there was any way that the "catagory" feild in the Ant .xml file could be read by your plugin delineated by a special character (possibly a comma since that is what is returned by the scripts)? That way the movies that return multiple entries in the catagories from using the "get info from internet" scripts wouldn't make a billion silly catagories just because they are all in the same feild. I know that this isn't supported in AMC(or if it is, I haven't figured it out), but it'd be nice. And this seemed to be the place to ask. Thanks again for a great addition to an already solid package. Take care.

jonkopp

February 15, 2007
Sorry, thank you for already supporting exactly what I was asking for. Thanks again for such a great plugin! If only AMC would (but again I'm a dumming and it might already). Take care.

jer

Portal Member
February 27, 2007
Home Country
France France
zebons, your plugins is very, I have donne some modification to resolve one problème and I want to submit the solution.

The problème:
When you want to play a movie (in DVD for Exemple) a dialogbox come with the DVD label, but My label or very long and I want the label to a fadelabel, I look the source et I change the common.dialog.xml file to make the dialog line 2 and 3 : fadelabel

But I think it is not the good solution because it change a common file. is there another way to correct the probleme?

Second question: The search actors find the actor well but he make didn't group an actor witch as different role ex:

Bruce Willis (Jack Mosley) 1
Bruce Willis (Hartigan) 1

Is it possible to ignore the text in () and group actor.

PS: si tu ne comprends pas mon anglais médiocre je peux traduire ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom