myGames plugin: Early progress report (1 Viewer)

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
There's an open source Software called Ant movie catalog (specialized in movie but easily adaptable to games) which is great for generating .my type of files (xml, sql..).

Thanks for the hint. Did you check if *.my import works with ANT?
Will have a look!

Molokoids

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
I don't think. The import part is not greatly developped (cvs and some movie database software).

I don't know if it's worth anything to you :) I just mention it since I knew that it is capable of exporting directly to sql database, have a great way of importing information from internet (script) and was used by some the myhtpc community for generating .my files (for movies).... and open source ;)

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Molokoids said:
I don't know if it's worth anything to you :) I just mention it since I knew that it is capable of exporting directly to sql database

I'll have a look! If it's too much work, then I will first focus on the currently planned imports.... the screenshots look nice though!

A

Anonymous

Hello !

I have to say great job for this plugin !!!
But where can we download it (beta version or other) ?
Will it be include in the next version of mediaportal or do we have to download it and put it in Mediaportal ?

Thank you !

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
cyber warrior said:
But where can we download it (beta version or other) ?

Hi, please see the following thread for details (download links are included there). http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1813

This is a beta version and I will describe all fixes and improvments in that thread. The download links for the plugin and the sources will always be the same as long as it's beta.

Will it be include in the next version of mediaportal or do we have to download it and put it in Mediaportal ?
Let the chiefs decide if it makes it into CVS.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom