MyInternet + MyPictures (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hey! I'm using Media Portal on a PC with Windows XP home that is connected to the internet over Wireless lan. To ease the usability of the computer there should be a browserintegration in MediaPort . Since the TV screen is probably not perfect for reading small texts on websites there should be a feature like in opera to make the website bigger... (150% and such) That would be perfect....

Additionaly (thread MyOrganizer) If there is an outlook integration anyway there could be a mail notification if you have a net email message.... A blinking envelope in the edge of the screen :D

Another Idea would be the usage of digital cameras with mediaportal. Since the camera is installed on the system anyway you should include a feature that allows the user to just plug the camera in and then download and manage the pictures and whatever there is on the camera over media port...
Maybe with an extra Button in MyPictures. :D

Thats it for now!

Have fun guys

OXID

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    I believe that any DRIVE can be just linked to in the SETUP....for example...C: can be linked ...so if a USBSTICK is attatched..it usually has a driver letter...try it out...anything that has a drive letter in Windows Explorer should work....maybe u need to MAP the camera to a drive....

dont know if it will work...just try it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at Emby rather than Plex. Emby is basically a competitor to Plex. And, they just added native support for the HD HomeRun for Live TV. Their big thing is that they want the TV guide to be "stunning". It would...
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at...
    Just wanted to give you a heads up on my recent and very first install of your software. I have Plex and I use PlayOn and I just...
    Replies
    Views
    Not that I know of...
    Not that I know of...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you today can choose a PC, but I have not tried it my self.
    I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you...
    Hi! I found a way to get Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote to work with MP via Bluetooth at...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom