MyMusic Sorting Question (1 Viewer)

Hadriagh

Portal Member
June 11, 2006
I recently downloaded MP 0.2.0.0 RC4 and have been messing around with the MyMusic section trying to get it to my liking but I am having a bit of difficulty.

I like the Albums view the most, since I can easily play an entire album, but I would prefer they be sorted by artist, then album title, rather than just by album title. That way all my albums would be grouped together by artist, but still be playable without the extra step of clicking into an artist, then an album.

If there's a way to do this any help would be greatly appreciated.

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You can add views in the setup. (sorry, not at home atm, so I can't guide you more specific.). Look for something like "database views" or "views" in the my music section.

Hadriagh

Portal Member
June 11, 2006
Yea I was looking at those for awhile yesterday but didn't see any that worked like I wanted. Basically I want the Albums view but sorted by Artist (which isn't an option that I can see).

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hadriagh

I have not heard of this option, have the albums in artist named folder, as would rather search by ARTIST, yes a pain, one extra click on the remote.

SteveV is doing a lot of work on my music (may be suspended due to bugtesting for release 0.2) and may well be incorporated at some time in the future.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom