Mypics subfolders and diseq / Tv Card question (1 Viewer)

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

First the easy one ;):

Is there a way to get the MyPictures to do a recursive(Subfolder) search for pictures, ie I want to start showing the pictures in the selected folder AND ANY existing pictures in subfolders?

Second, and probably a bit off topic but:

I have a Hauppauge Nova S2 HD card connected to my sat dish with 2 lnb's (0.8w/4.8e) thru a diseq switch (dont know what type of diseq thou..). Is it possible to watch/record 2 diffrent channels from the diffrent sats (ie one channel from 0.8w and one channel from 4.8e) thru the same sat-card. I know its supposed to be possible to watch/record channels on same mux...

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there

Is there a way to get the MyPictures to do a recursive(Subfolder) search for pictures, ie I want to start showing the pictures in the selected folder AND ANY existing pictures in subfolders?

You first refer to "search" and later to "show". Not sure if I answer what you ask, but if you are referring to show, you can use the R.Slideshow function. It stands for Recursive Slideshow. In configuration options, you will also find a Random option if you want to shuffle the slideshow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom