myPrograms: new version for beta-testing! (1 Viewer)

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
Germany
the first item is just a description.

it should be possible to parse the line and remove all the stuff before the comma.

the butcher

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
Thanks for a great plugin!
I know this has been aked before but i have never seen any reply so i'd thought i'd ask you directly. Would it be possible to define directories when adding programs to the plugin.
What i would like to do is make a directory structure so that my games/emulators reside in one sub-directory and other software in another.
For example i could have one games directory with the sub-directories nintendo, sega and pc games. And one cd burn directory with sub directories for burning cds and dvd.
Currently i have about 25 programs that are launched by the programs plugin and it would be nice to be able to bring order into my chaos.

/Peter

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
lugiber said:
Would it be possible to define directories when adding programs to the plugin.

Hi Peter, thanks for the input!

Yeah, some grouping functionality is definitely missing in myPrograms!
While there will always be ONE SINGLE top level entry, some tree-organization for the modules below would be a very cool feature indeed!

But I'll need some time for this (this will need some database extension), but I will think about it....

What do you think of FAVOURITES?
For example: Picking seven Mame games out of those 541252 and make a one-click filter-view out of it (called "Metal Slug Collection")? A different feature, but I'd like to do that first :eek:

Anyway, I will collect all ToDo features and first of all make up a database that will fit all those needs. Once the database is ready, there will be faster release cycles again!

so stay tuned....

Daniel

EDIT:
Butcher
fixed the CHAIN-parameter handling! I simply take the first filename after the first comma, so multiple filenames on one line will not break the import... thanks!

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
What do you think of FAVOURITES?
For example: Picking seven Mame games out of those 541252 and make a one-click filter-view out of it (called "Metal Slug Collection")? A different feature, but I'd like to do that first Surprised

Sounds like a great idea! Browsing through all the roms to get to your favorites can be hell.

so stay tuned....

I sure will! :D

/Peter

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
new feature: big screenshots

Hello,

first new feature after 0.0.0.13:

* File-Info Screen: improved image rendering (this is announced to be in 0.0.0.13, but
missed the cvs-train for some minutes :) )
* File-Info Screen: New toggle button: "SMALL PICS" / "LARGE PICS" for bigger screenshots

Attention:
The zip contains one skin file (DialogFileInfo.xml) and current strings.xml for english and german. Should be fine, but to play safe, back those files up before!

SKINNERS: please tell me if it's ok to check those changes into cvs!

Have fun,

Daniel

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Waeberd,

If I know Funhouse??
    I have one!!!!

Rudy is indeed cool...
    I have a Funhouse and a Twilight zone.
    I am restoring both to their original showroom shine ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom