MyTrailer Plugin, not working with remote (1 Viewer)

fera

Portal Pro
October 13, 2005
Hello,

my Trailer Plugin isnt working with my remote or my keyboard. I ve to use the mouse in order to get a trailer. I also cant see topics like "newst movie, most watched movie" or stuff like that... i ve to browse each movie by name.

Is that normal? Its working that way on my mp since several cvs!

Zipperzip

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Hi fera

Its working here :wink: .

What remote do you use?
    What keyboard do you use?
    What skin do you use?
    What language do you use?
    What version of mp do you use?

Did you try a clean install of MP?

fera

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2005
    Hauppauge NOVA-T 31 Buttons

Normal Keyboard, german layout (grey and cheap)

Blue Two

German

Very new CVS but i have the problem since many cvs.

In the german mp forum (www.mp-forum.de) a user is complaining about the problem so i guess i m not the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more mappings and found out that the new ones don't work. I don't know why but the logs are telling me that the key is not mapped. The screenshot below is showing that the "Exit" key is mapped to the keystroke ESC...
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is very unresponsive. yet to test HID demo and see what it brings up but will have to do when im back in town from work. Will be keeping any eye on this thread to see what you find.
    Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
    Replies
    Views
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some websites propose to have a personal file (you choose what are channels in the .xml). An example for french country : It takes 2 minutes an 5 seconds for 4765 programs imported on my system : If...
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some...
    I've finally finished mapping all the channels were scanned from my HDHomeRun over-the-air and cable tuners, which amounts to over...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom