MyTV Plugin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

usbrit said:
cheffe97 said:
unfortunately I don't have webspace.
Can u tell me how to post it? Then I would be glad to give you some.
PM me and I can post it for you.
usbrit

I love orbital

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
:edit

Hi,
prepared some pix from myHTPC. Unfortunately I do not see a chance to upload them here. If nobody with webspace gives me an email adress where I can send the pix to I will not be able to provide.

Anyways... here are my ideas how to implement the channel list:

I would suggest to have a button called "Channels" in windowing mode (means live TV is a small window to the right) that opens a menu similar to channels.jpg
channels.jpg

with maybe an arrow button on top and in the bottom of the list to scroll.
In fullscreen one left mouseclick could open a menu (similar to menu.jpg)with the same button "channels" and maybe buttons for Pause, record, Play, Stop,...
menu.jpg

I will add another request for having the possibilty to use Videotext (don't know if this a international thing). Then we would need another button to switch to Videotext and back to TV.

Need more pix? Just tell me and I will be happy to provide

This is a first draw. I do not want it implemtented EXACTLY the same way myHTPC did it (b/c they had drawbacks too), but I guess the way I suggested (if possible) would be userfriendly.

Comments? Other ideas?

The Guys providing email and ftp space: THANX :)

A

Anonymous

Sorry, not wishing to be a trouble-maker or anything. The screen shots shown (although probably encapsulated in myHTPC) are of GotTV www.gottvpvr.com, now known as GAM.

Just wouldn't want Tony's work to go unrecognised. His TV app is the best at the mo.

Sorry, back to channel chat...

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
yepp forbes is right. sorry for that.

tomtom21000:
I think having categorized channels would be nice to have but OSD is a must.
Can't tell my girl to switch back to main menu and do 3 other clicks just to change a channel. :)
But u can divide this prob in 2 parts - 1 is while fullscreen tv is shown the other when u have the small preview window and the main menu to the left.
For fullscreen I would stay with an OSD similar to GotTV.
For previews tomtom21000s solution sounds nice.
Frodo .. ideas ... is it all possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom