[Videos] MYVideos DB- Support for other Types than Movies. (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    For the music video is no plugin. mvCentral not able to work with albums
    Well, I think mvCentral is able to work with albums: Put some musicvideos into a folder, and those will be shown as album ;)
    The same happens if you tag the musicsongs correctly - they will then appear as an album ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Well, I think mvCentral is able to work with albums: Put some musicvideos into a folder, and those will be shown as album
    No, he does not know how. Its internal mechanism only works with songs. And it can import the album as a song, or does not import ..

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    The same happens if you tag the musicsongs correctly - they will then appear as an album
    One song in a single file. Working. One album in one file is not working. Those. 20 songs in a single file. Or a concert.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    One song in a single file. Working. One album in one file is not working. Those. 20 songs in a single file. Or a concert.
    Well, you can always edit the respective properties in MP Config -> mvCentral ;)
    And I wouldn´t know if you have a concert in one file with 20 songs how any plugin would separate these songs ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Well, you can always edit the respective properties in MP Config -> mvCentral
    Does not work. I talked about this Trevor, he said that the plugin is not supported, and may be, he will finish it someday.
    And I wouldn´t know if you have a concert in one file with 20 songs how any plugin would separate these songs
    Information about the album, there can be virtually divided. And you can not divide and present it as a single album with the information on it. There are many options. It all depends on the implementation. Flac is a single file that works.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I want to first try to do the import of films for my video, as is done in moving pictures.
    What problems do you have with that?
    The german TMDB grabber works great - no problems with importing movies ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    What problems do you have with that?
    The german TMDB grabber works great - no problems with importing movies
    Only for manual scanning. I want to automatically and to be able to select the options. And it is in the background of all updated.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Even without reference grabber to the group or folder, it is now possible. :cool: You only need a grabber. Assume for music albums and / or songs. Grabber quietly take the necessary information and will place the file in the desired group. :whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread