[confirm] MyVideo's unable to stick changes to , The, Die, Les append setting (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi @Deda

Would be nice to be able to not only remove one of the above, which does work whilst a first scan is done, but also for config to memorise the change, which currently reverts back to showing all once config is closed.

As an example i remove "Die" from the list, so I can scan in correctly all the Die Hard movies, a real pain if remove database and have to go through removing "Die" every time, take it these are hardcoded somewhere.

sshot-110.jpg

Whoops should have brought this up when you were doing all the changes in The video area51 thread.

As these settings are editable for a one off use, consider you should be able to make the removal of one item stick.

Bug or feature ;)

Cheers

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Well, if it is not removed after config save than it's a bug :). Will fix that.

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I check that, prefixes are saved on config close but there is some flaws. If you enable option and remove one of the prefixes, removal will not be noted until config exit and restart, so if you enable option and remove some prefixes, they all will taken into consideration because changes are not saved to config on that time.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Well, found the problem and fixed in my branch. Now changes in prefixes should be valid immediately.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Deda, just one of those annoying little inconsistencies that crop up from time to time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom