MyWorldMap plugin V 1.0 RC5 (Google Maps and Virtual Earth) (1 Viewer)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Will there be a version for the new MPEI soon? I am having the problem that a complete redo of the system just with RC1 on it will not have the old MPI and MyWorldmap comes as one of those files, so I am not able to install it. That would make it pretty good and MPEI is so great to keep up with the newest version and so on, it would make it very convenient. I would appreciate it.

Yes I'll do it new as soon as RC2 is out ( if I don't forget ). Anyway, RC1 must be able to install old MPI packages...you just need to double click on it or use MPIinstaller.exe by hand...

Simone

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got it working now, but all I get is a black screen for all map types. It worked on the old system before so I don't know what is wrong. Maybe the new version doesn't work if you didn't have an older one installed before?

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dude, I am too stupid. I linked the wrong window id on my home screen, never mind, works now. By the way, I had no old files, system was completely new.

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great plugin for those rainy days! I'm glad it's sort of maintained once more. Thnx!

Btw: Will Streetview ever be included? :D

zunixnuz

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    [Suggestion] Show pictures with geotags

It would be a great feature if it would be possible to show pictures with
    embedded EXIF Geotag informations (e.g. out from the configured MediaPortal pictures directory)
    at the correct position on the map, similar to Google Earth, GeoSetter, etc... :D

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: [Suggestion] Show pictures with geotags

I agree this would be a great feature! Would be even nicer to have a button in My Pictures to lookup the geotag info in MyWorldMap!

P4G0

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got it working now, but all I get is a black screen for all map types. It worked on the old system before so I don't know what is wrong. Maybe the new version doesn't work if you didn't have an older one installed before?

I have the same problem on a completely fresh MediaPortal (1.1.0 RC2) installation. I have tested WorldMap with Blue3 and Maya Skin - no differences -> black screen.

Does anyone have a fix for that (I don't use the BasicHome Screen).

cyberfix

Portal Member
    January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Will there be a version for the new MPEI soon? I am having the problem that a complete redo of the system just with RC1 on it will not have the old MPI and MyWorldmap comes as one of those files, so I am not able to install it. That would make it pretty good and MPEI is so great to keep up with the newest version and so on, it would make it very convenient. I would appreciate it.

Yes I'll do it new as soon as RC2 is out ( if I don't forget ). Anyway, RC1 must be able to install old MPI packages...you just need to double click on it or use MPIinstaller.exe by hand...

Has this been done? Can I install this on the current RC (v1.1.0 RC2)?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom